Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    USADA caught filthy, dirty drug cheats like Linford Christie, Alain Baxter and Dwain Chambers. I find them to be completely credible.
    Did USADA catch them?

Did Dwain get his drugs from Balco.

You get the best PEDs in America

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      A wrong answer, that doesn't make sense, like Floyd was training and was worried about uncle roger so he never drank water LMAO. And that is the best excuse.

Try again.
      I can't fix another poster's paranoid, delusional, purposeful stupidity and blindness. You believe whatever you wish. If believing Floyd cheated makes you feel better, fine with me.

Believing Manny didn't use is like believing the earth is flat. You have ample evidence-you just choose not to believe it.

Comment

You think that is good for the sport?

What if a PED taking boxer killed his opponent after he had tested positive.

Why didn't they test that B sample straight away?

Money.

It more proof that USADA is corrupt
        Hmmm, not sure thats true.

VADA took a very long time with Povetkin's B sample.

I think they always take a long time for the B sample no matter who it is.

Comment

Did USADA catch them?

Did Dwain get his drugs from Balco.

You get the best PEDs in America
          You get the best everything in America because we are the greatest country on Earth.

Try this. if one of your "ladies" asks you to take an HIV/AIDS test and you say no, then tell her you don't have any disease, see if she believes you?

Next time one of your "ladies" tells you she is pregnant, ask her if she took a test. if she says no, will you believe her?

Yet you believe Manny was clean. hahahahaha

Comment

• Did USADA catch these guys?

Mary Akor Basley
            Duncan Atwood
            Randy Barnes
            Kenta Bell
            Gwen Berry
            Michael Berry
            Scott Boothby
            Kevin Braunskill
            John Capel
            LaMark Carter
            Damu Cherry
            Hazel Clark
            Ramon Clay
            Michelle Collins
            Harold Connolly
            Jessica Cosby
            Crystal Cox
            Shawn Crawford

I thought Russia was bad

Damn that is only A - C

State sponsored doping?

Serena Williams and Simone Biles another two that get TUEs so they can take banned substances.

Comment

You get the best everything in America because we are the greatest country on Earth.

Try this. if one of your "ladies" asks you to take an HIV/AIDS test and you say no, then tell her you don't have any disease, see if she believes you?

Next time one of your "ladies" tells you she is pregnant, ask her if she took a test. if she says no, will you believe her?

Yet you believe Manny was clean. hahahahaha

I would get the test done by an independent body, not some friend of hers.

Comment

I can't fix another poster's paranoid, delusional, purposeful stupidity and blindness. You believe whatever you wish. If believing Floyd cheated makes you feel better, fine with me.

Believing Manny didn't use is like believing the earth is flat. You have ample evidence-you just choose not to believe it.
                Exactly you got no answers for Floyd's cheating.

Comment

I would get the test done by an independent body, not some friend of hers.
                  USADA is an independent, non-profit organization, is governed by a Board of Directors.

Comment

USADA is an independent, non-profit organization, is governed by a Board of Directors.
                    Private organization Floyd's friends business acquittance.

Always go down the official channels me. I'm not a mug

Comment

Exactly you got no answers for Floyd's cheating.
                      Like I said, its been explained to you by several different posters. When they do, you deflect to something else.

Losers make up things in their head to cope with the disappointment of losing. You say PED's, Manny says a shoulder (while rubbing his forearm), Roach says it happened 2 weeks ago, Bob said it happened in 2008. Koncz lied on the form, Manny lied in the presser.

See the pattern?

Comment

Working...
                      X