Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Garcia was shocked at the commission, USADA et al allowing the fight to happen.

“That was the whole reason we did the testing so if someone tests positive for anything we ain’t going to fight,” Danny said. “So when the commission said ’Ok’ I was like ‘Damn, so it don’t even matter. Like . . . testing don’t even matter sometimes.”

After the Friday weigh-in, Morales told ****** "I just spoke to USADA, which is something that I don’t have to tell you guys, but I’m going to tell you this. I just got a call from USADA, and they said that I don’t have to worry and that everything is okay. Everything is okay. You’re not guilty until we prove that you are guilty, and the commission already has accepted the fight, so the fight is on."

On Friday February 8, 2013, USADA sent an email, obtained by Maxboxing.com, regarded Morales’s urine samples #1546299, collected October 3, 2012 and #1546300 collected on October 10, 2012–both labeled “Out of Competition”- were found to be in violation of the World Anti-Agency (WADA) code. The Executive Directors of New Jersey, New York, California and Nevada, as well as Golden Boy Promotions’ David Itskowitch and Julien Sieveking of WADA were all cc’d in the email. A USADA review board has determined that USADA’s adjudication process begin immediately.

“USADA charges you with an anti-doping rule violation for the presence of Clenbuterol in your urine samples,” USADA’s email to Morales states.

“You have agreed to abide by the Code and the Protocol,” the email states, “and that any positive test result(s) from a Sample provided by you would be managed pursuant to the Protocol, which has been previously been provided to you. Accordingly, you are subject to the following sanction for your first anti-doping violation:

· Up to a two (2) year period of ineligibility as described in Article 10.2 of the Code, beginning on the day you accept a sanction, fail to request a hearing or fail to respond, or the date of the hearing in this matter, from participation in any activity or competition organized by or under the auspices of any signatory to the Code or any member of the signatory, including ineligibility from in or coaching in Olympic Pan American, or Paralympic Games Trials, or being a member of any Olympic, Pan American or Paralympic Team.; and

· Disqualification of the competitive results obtained subsequent to October 3, 2012, the date your urine sample #1546299 was collected and, including forfeiture of any medals, points, and prizes consistent with Article 10.1 of the Code.”

Morales was doping, but USADA allowed him to fight?
    Why?
    Money.
    USADA cant penalize the athletes before the B sample comes back positive, from what I understand. To shield guys from false positives of course.

The promoters can stop the fight if they chose to. Thats up to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      It has been explained to you by other posters. whenever it is, you pretend you didn't see it. You want to believe Floyd was on PED's, ok, go ahead. No one can make you change how you think.

All we can do is point out the real reason why you think he cheated-it isn't the IV, the time off, or anything else its because he beat Manny so soundly.

Now, why did Manny keep refusing to test?

None of those explanations hold water. Bit like Mayweather when he is on his diuretics.

Comment

Exactly there is no explanation because he wasn't.

He just used the IV to mask his PED use
        There'd have been easier ways of doing that. Like not doing testing, like Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          USADA cant penalize the athletes before the B sample comes back positive, from what I understand. To shield guys from false positives of course.

The promoters can stop the fight if they chose to. Thats up to them.
          You think that is good for the sport?

What if a PED taking boxer killed his opponent after he had tested positive.

Why didn't they test that B sample straight away?

Money.

It more proof that USADA is corrupt

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            There'd have been easier ways of doing that. Like not doing testing, like Pacquiao.
            Pacquiao doesn't like needles

Comment

None of those explanations hold water. Bit like Mayweather when he is on his diuretics.
              So we agree-you have had your question answered numerous times.

if you keep asking how much is 2+2, and 50 people tell you 4, you say "Dunn I said it isn't 4,give me an answer or I'm not budging from saying it isn't 4" well that is clearly a you problem that I can't fix.

It's ok. you were just wrong. Same as when you said jabs don't count. You just don't understand the sport.

Just admit it, you got seduced by Manny's power. Sadly for you it was manufactured, just like the fake ****, fake ass, and fake vagina on the "chicks" you fall in love with.

Manny kept refusing to fight because he knew he'd lose and test positive-the dreaded double whammy.

Now word is he will be on the Crawford/Horn undercard. Thats what happens when you don't show up for the biggest fight in history and get caught lying.

Karma baby.

Comment

• https://www.badlefthook.com/2012/5/2...me-boxing-news

Earlier this week, it was reported that although their fight was occurring on June 2, Peter Quillin and Winky Wright had both agreed to take USADA testing ahead of their Showtime-televised bout, the featured undercard fight on the Tarver vs Kayode show.

It seemed strange at the time, with such a small window before the fight to get the testing in, but Winky requested the testing, ostensibly due to recent failed tests by Lamont Peterson and Andre Berto under the VADA banner, and Quillin agreed. I said then that I applauded the request by Wright, and the willingness to oblige by Quillin. In my view, this level of testing, whether done by USADA or VADA or Prada, is nothing but good for the sport of boxing. This should be done at the higher levels of boxing, period. Every fight, every commission, every promoter.

Now, however, there's confusion in the Wright camp after USADA took samples from both fighters, but two days after taking blood and urine from Quillin and a day after the same from Wright, USADA contacted Wright's lawyer and said they would not be doing the testing after all, according to MaxBoxing.com's Gabriel Montoya.

Wright says that he requested the already submitted samples be tested, understanding that if it was too close to the fight, then that's just how it is. But USADA then informed Wright's lawyer that the samples had been destroyed.

USADA took the samples and then destroyed them.

VADA had just caught Berto and Peterson.

But in this show, USADA took sample and then destroyed, and then Tarver fought and he was on PEDs as well.

VADA does it job and doesn't let drug cheat fight

USADA does.

The corruption runs deep.

Comment

• Lol. There are still clowns supporting Pacquiao for ducking drug tests? Only morons backed him back then. Nothing has changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    So we agree-you have had your question answered numerous times.

if you keep asking how much is 2+2, and 50 people tell you 4, you say "Dunn I said it isn't 4,give me an answer or I'm not budging from saying it isn't 4" well that is clearly a you problem that I can't fix.

It's ok. you were just wrong. Same as when you said jabs don't count. You just don't understand the sport.

Just admit it, you got seduced by Manny's power. Sadly for you it was manufactured, just like the fake ****, fake ass, and fake vagina on the "chicks" you fall in love with.

Manny kept refusing to fight because he knew he'd lose and test positive-the dreaded double whammy.

Now word is he will be on the Crawford/Horn undercard. Thats what happens when you don't show up for the biggest fight in history and get caught lying.

Karma baby.

A wrong answer, that doesn't make sense, like Floyd was training and was worried about uncle roger so he never drank water LMAO. And that is the best excuse.

Try again.

Comment

https://www.badlefthook.com/2012/5/2...me-boxing-news

Earlier this week, it was reported that although their fight was occurring on June 2, Peter Quillin and Winky Wright had both agreed to take USADA testing ahead of their Showtime-televised bout, the featured undercard fight on the Tarver vs Kayode show.

It seemed strange at the time, with such a small window before the fight to get the testing in, but Winky requested the testing, ostensibly due to recent failed tests by Lamont Peterson and Andre Berto under the VADA banner, and Quillin agreed. I said then that I applauded the request by Wright, and the willingness to oblige by Quillin. In my view, this level of testing, whether done by USADA or VADA or Prada, is nothing but good for the sport of boxing. This should be done at the higher levels of boxing, period. Every fight, every commission, every promoter.

Now, however, there's confusion in the Wright camp after USADA took samples from both fighters, but two days after taking blood and urine from Quillin and a day after the same from Wright, USADA contacted Wright's lawyer and said they would not be doing the testing after all, according to MaxBoxing.com's Gabriel Montoya.

Wright says that he requested the already submitted samples be tested, understanding that if it was too close to the fight, then that's just how it is. But USADA then informed Wright's lawyer that the samples had been destroyed.

USADA took the samples and then destroyed them.

VADA had just caught Berto and Peterson.

But in this show, USADA took sample and then destroyed, and then Tarver fought and he was on PEDs as well.

VADA does it job and doesn't let drug cheat fight

USADA does.

The corruption runs deep.
                      USADA caught filthy, dirty drug cheats like Linford Christie, Alain Baxter and Dwain Chambers. I find them to be completely credible.

Comment

Working...
                      X