Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    1) LMAO no contract was ever sent anywhere to anyone. You've shown us that you really dont remember the proper timeline to those events and we've had to correct you time and time again. I mean, if you want us to go the version that is only real inside your head, just say so.

2) How did Pac manage to survive the blood tests though? Im not as courageous as him so I might cancel.

3) So my point stands. You keep arguing against blood tests while calling VADA the higher standard. Guess what, VADA does random blood tests.

4) Floyd didnt invent the protocol USADA follows. He doesnt tell them which tests to take and when. If he did you would cry foul. Pac tried to and you support him. Go figure.
    Nice pic he set the whole pace of fight with those few s8t rights in 1st min of 1st round.Pac found out what they ALL found out that Floyd could hit a little and you wont see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      1) LMAO no contract was ever sent anywhere to anyone. You've shown us that you really dont remember the proper timeline to those events and we've had to correct you time and time again. I mean, if you want us to go the version that is only real inside your head, just say so.

2) How did Pac manage to survive the blood tests though? Im not as courageous as him so I might cancel.

3) So my point stands. You keep arguing against blood tests while calling VADA the higher standard. Guess what, VADA does random blood tests.

4) Floyd didnt invent the protocol USADA follows. He doesnt tell them which tests to take and when. If he did you would cry foul. Pac tried to and you support him. Go figure.
      1) Arum took Floyd's list of demands to Pacquiao, Pacquiao agreed and put in the weight clause, and only then did Floyd bring up the blood tests.

2) I've had blood tests and it does take it out of you.

3) Blood is only really good for blood doping. Saliva and urine do just as good and hair testing is even better.
      I would get rid of all those tests and just have a straight up MRI lie detection test myself.

4) He did actually, contrary to what Floyd said, it was not Olympic standard testing

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
        I don't need to watch it HE NEVER LEFT.If he said he was thinkin about in video then big deal he never did.And he is older then Pac and speed and reflexes are the 1st to go and he STILL beat Pac and its not debatable whose fault it was that they did not fight at 1st.Really this old news and fight was not even close.
        Well he did take about 18 months out

Yes, and Pacquiao relies on his speed and reflexes much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Too bad it would be about Manny running away in 2010

Stop crying.
          I believe Floyd was the one who said he didn't want to think about boxing anymore in 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Yeah I agree Floyd played the game better.
            He wanted to stall he knew Pacquiao was dangerous.
            That why we had the blood tests, the breaks away, the move to showtime.

All the time he was building the brand using Canelo and getting his PPV figures above Pacquiao by stacking the card, while Arum didn't do well by Pacquiao.

With Pacquiao's losses, he lost the negotiating power and he slowed down enough for Floyd to take the fight.
            How you got "Floyd played the game better"out of my post will remain a mystery for life.But anyways I don't see this going anywhere so hopfully some day you will see how GREAT Floyd was because it might be a while.Defence who ever is the best is prob best PFP may not like it but over time you will see its true.All monsters vanish when the LIGHT comes on.

Comment

1) Arum took Floyd's list of demands to Pacquiao, Pacquiao agreed and put in the weight clause, and only then did Floyd bring up the blood tests.

2) I've had blood tests and it does take it out of you.

3) Blood is only really good for blood doping. Saliva and urine do just as good and hair testing is even better.
              I would get rid of all those tests and just have a straight up MRI lie detection test myself.

4) He did actually, contrary to what Floyd said, it was not Olympic standard testing
              MRI Lie Detection............. OMFG

Comment

I believe Floyd was the one who said he didn't want to think about boxing anymore in 2010
                I believe Pac walked away and then lost in 2015.

Go look it up on Boxrec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Jesus Christ that dude is a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    How you got "Floyd played the game better"out of my post will remain a mystery for life.But anyways I don't see this going anywhere so hopfully some day you will see how GREAT Floyd was because it might be a while.Defence who ever is the best is prob best PFP may not like it but over time you will see its true.All monsters vanish when the LIGHT comes on.
                    I admire, bravery, heart fighters that don't make excuse, go to somewhere backyard and win, who doesn't need to win the fight on the negotiation table and who dominates the division and not cherry picks.

Questions marks will always be over the fights he avoided and for so long.

Since he left boxing, we have seen a lot of the big fight the fans have been asking for. Kovalev vs Ward, GGG vs Canelo, Loma vs Rigo, Joshua vs Wilder this year, Maybe Crawford, Spence and Thurman may also fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      I don't think Floyd would pass.

Comment

Working...
                      X