Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So losing those two pounds of water caused him to be medically dehydrated LMAO

He could take a dump and lose that

Like I said, impossible for him to be dehydrated., unless he was taking those diuretics to flush his system.

Dehydrated or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Fact 1st time in 2010 was Pac fault.Even Freddie says so.All that was asked at last moment after everthing was agreed to was testing.And Pac with more tats then a biker said he was afraid of a needle.Interviev is right on YouTube and you can hear Freddie interview.

Exactly asked at the last moment when everything was agreed, Floyd put something else in there.

It's almost like he didn't want the fight.

Comment

Exactly asked at the last moment when everything was agreed, Floyd put something else in there.

Wasn't the last minute. You already got beat up about that too.

Give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Train and not drink water? The hell are you talking about? Does this show dehydration or not?

Think this proves you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

As for Pacquiao, 14 days wasn't going to hurt that dude. You know it and I know it. Give up. The fight happened and the dude lost. You disproved the IV theory yourself (with some help by me). I'm happy you could see the light, homie.

You mentioned Roger as a reason why he didn't drink water.

I was laughing at that idea.

Try again the next one you might get right.

Comment

I was laughing at that idea.

Try again the next one you might get right.

Say what? You're a moron

Just be honest dude. You're sad your boy lost. Did you cry? Did it make you dehydrated?

Comment

Yea asking for testing on a guy who a lot of people were wondering about is avoiding it?????Why would it even BE a BIG DEAL.If you were clean would you pass up 150 mil?????He ll if your clean its no big deal in fact I would welcome it to prove I was clean.There is no getting around that.

Comment

Wasn't the last minute. You already got beat up about that too.

Give up.
                It was when everything was agreed

Floyd even admits this.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Yea asking for testing on a guy who a lot of people were wondering about is avoiding it?????Why would it even BE a BIG DEAL.If you were clean would you pass up 150 mil?????He ll if your clean its no big deal in fact I would welcome it to prove I was clean.There is no getting around that.
                  Why would Floyd take a year or two out the game?

He could have fought Pacquiao 3 times and earned 3 times the money?

Comment

Any news on why Floyd wanted to take a year or two out of the game when Pacquiao agreed to all his terms?
                    Originally posted by travestyny
                    Was that around the time that Roger was waiting round to see if he was going to be incarcerated.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

LMAO. This is how I know we've been beating the shlt out of you so bad that you can't even see straight.

Comment

Say what? You're a moron

Just be honest dude. You're sad your boy lost. Did you cry? Did it make you dehydrated?
                      Obviously you don't want to admit Floyd is a ducker and a PED user but the evidence clear.

Dodgy IV use to mask his peds.

Ducking excuse after ducking excuse.

Still all of you ignoring why he said he wasn't thinking about Pacquiao and wanted to take a year or two out of boxing?

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X