Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Unsure if Crawford Will Carry Up His Power To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishful thinking on Amir's part. He's hoping he won't get his chin checked by Crawford somewhere in the future.

Comment

I'm actually thinking that Khan vs Indongo would be a very interesting fight... with Indongo winning on points.

Comment

Originally posted by bryguy442 View Post
        Why does Khan keep getting quoted ??? Why does his opinion even matter?? Seriously, who gives a **** what that loser thinks ? Who the **** is Khan? All he is known for is losing !! Go away already!!!
        Lmfao this nails it

Comment

on a sidenote...this mafookin referee got some pug eyes

Comment

a fair assessment but Bud showed that he weighed 177 before goin' into camp so he dont have to spend AS MUCH time trying to get the weight off he can focus more on the power aspect and technique moreso now than ever

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Crawford is going to be fine at 147 because he's going to fight weak opposition - and it's not his fault entirely, but he knows with Arum - there will be no fights with Spence or Thurman.

Horn clearly lost to an older-faded Pacquiao and was almost stopped. Beating Horn is a solid win, but still doesn't make me believe Crawford is elite - he has the potential. I think Crawford has to leave Arum and sign with Haymon if he wants be considered an elite boxer. His resume is mediocre and he's benefited from being much bigger than the guys at 135 and fighting in a super weak division at 140. Go look at Arum's stable of fighters at 147... I see Horn, Pacquiao... nobody else. I see Crawford beating Horn and then just fighting WBO mandies for years and years.
              Riiight, just like he had Pacquiao fighting mandatories for years right? Or how about Mayweather, de la hoya, cotto, bradley, marquez, morales, barrera, all of whome he turned into ppv stars and made them fight each other. Or how about Hagler, Hearns, Duran, and SR Leonard who he promoted in the 80's and made them all fight each other multiple times. For some reason theres a narrative on here that Top Rank doesnt put on good fights or they dont pay well abd all this other stuff when the fact is they put on the biggest best fights and pay the most and have been for 50 years. Arum will have no problem finding him top opponents. First Horn, then most likely Pacquiao, then after that someone else will inevitably rise towards the top like Viktor Postol and Julius Indongo did at 140 out of nowhere abd Bob will make the fights. Pbc is the promotion who are reluctant to make the top fights. Spence should go to Top Rank of he ever wants big fights abd to become a ppv star. Bob is the only one who develops ppv stars. Loma and Crawford are about to be fighting on ppv soon, what Pbc fighters can say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
                Roberto Duran, Pernell Whitaker, Sugar Shane Mosley, Oscar De La Hoya, Zab Judah and Mayweather.

I think Crawford will be alright.
                Dont forget Pacquiao. All fighters Arum developed into stars btw besides Judah who faded out pretty quickly

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Crawford is going to be fine at 147 because he's going to fight weak opposition - and it's not his fault entirely, but he knows with Arum - there will be no fights with Spence or Thurman.

Horn clearly lost to an older-faded Pacquiao and was almost stopped. Beating Horn is a solid win, but still doesn't make me believe Crawford is elite - he has the potential. I think Crawford has to leave Arum and sign with Haymon if he wants be considered an elite boxer. His resume is mediocre and he's benefited from being much bigger than the guys at 135 and fighting in a super weak division at 140. Go look at Arum's stable of fighters at 147... I see Horn, Pacquiao... nobody else. I see Crawford beating Horn and then just fighting WBO mandies for years and years.
                  You can say what you want about Crawford but the fact is he cleaned out 135 by beating Gamboa who was a boogeyman at the time that Mikey Garcia ran from, and then burns and Beltran who were considered the best at 135. Then jumped up to 140 and beat Postol and 2 belt holder Indongo and unified the division. I dont see how you can call that a weak resume. Crawford has shown that he wants to fight the best opponents and Top Rank obviously has a history of putting on the best fights so Top Rank is the best place for him. Again Spence would benefit greatly by signing to Top Rank because hes going to have a hard time getting the top fighters at Pbc to fight him while Arum has no problem making the big fights

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    Riiight, just like he had Pacquiao fighting mandatories for years right? Or how about Mayweather, de la hoya, cotto, bradley, marquez, morales, barrera, all of whome he turned into ppv stars and made them fight each other. Or how about Hagler, Hearns, Duran, and SR Leonard who he promoted in the 80's and made them all fight each other multiple times. For some reason theres a narrative on here that Top Rank doesnt put on good fights or they dont pay well abd all this other stuff when the fact is they put on the biggest best fights and pay the most and have been for 50 years. Arum will have no problem finding him top opponents. First Horn, then most likely Pacquiao, then after that someone else will inevitably rise towards the top like Viktor Postol and Julius Indongo did at 140 out of nowhere abd Bob will make the fights. Pbc is the promotion who are reluctant to make the top fights. Spence should go to Top Rank of he ever wants big fights abd to become a ppv star. Bob is the only one who develops ppv stars. Loma and Crawford are about to be fighting on ppv soon, what Pbc fighters can say that?
                    De La Hoya, Mayweather, Cotto, Chavez Jr., and Mikey Garcia all have something in common...they left Top Rank! Maybe Crawford will have to follow the leaders?

Comment

For the muppets.....
                      Crawford will win against the current opposition at welter.
                      Errol spence is possibly a problem in a year or two but, he can take shots and he would box Thurmond head off at this point.
                      The muppet named in the article is exactly that, a muppet and has no claim to nothing he can do...only what he “khant”
                      Stupid kunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X