Shawn Porter vs Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter stops him, To damn rough and relentless

Comment

I'm not sure Khan would have an answer to how Porter would swarm him.

Comment

Porter vs Brook or Khan are both good match ups.

Hell I'd even like to see Porter vs Collazo also.

Comment

I say do it if khan believes he's a top 10 WW i say do it and prove it. Khan claims he's ready lets see with Brook or Porter. 2018 is boxing best year since forever. If Khan wants to claim hes top 10 make him fight caliber fighters. Brook vs Khan would be huge and the loser should retire.
          Last edited by Brixxx; 01-15-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Shawn would probably wear Kahn down with constant pressure, butts elbows punches , Kahn would be complaining all night to the referee. After 4 rounds Amir is out of gas and out cold again!! And thats that !

Comment

Porter knock Khan out like he did Sissynaggi.

Comment

Khan doesn't make it past the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Porter has a guaranteed fight against Keith Thurman for the WBC & WBA world titles and has publicly stated he will not be fighting anybody else until he fights Keith Thurman.

Porter is also a tougher opponent than Khan (rightfully) is willing to consider for his first fight back after a long layoff.

So there's no way these two will be fighting next.
                  He would probably be able to make way more money fighting Khan in the UK. If Khan wasn't hell bend on fighting a bum then this fight could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    He would probably be able to make way more money fighting Khan in the UK.
                    False. It's a very very risky fight for Khan, with absolutely nothing for Khan to gain, so there's no way Porter gets that fight unless it's for short money.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Exactly, Hearn ain’t making none of these competitive fights. He’ll have a couple of tune up’s then Khan and Brook will cash out against one another.
                      Look for both Khon and Broke to fight mediocre, low-risk opponents prior to agreeing to fight each other at 150/151.

Comment

Working...
                      X