Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan gets KO'd in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Shawn doesn't have a dancing partner and neither does Amir Khan. Suppose this fight could be made, how would you see this one going?
      Think Malignaggi, but worse (For all the handspeed that Khan has, his actual boxing brain is no where near Paulie's).

Porter's style is a nightmare to deal with, and Khan doesn't hit sharp enough to make Porter pause.

Comment

Watch Khan vs Peterson.

Porter is a lot stronger and just all-round better than Pete.

Comment

Porter would get up in khan and beat the hell out of him..

Horrible style matchup for khan

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Khan after moving up to fight Canelo. But I would recommend he take 1 or 2 tune-ups before fighting a guy with the ferocity of Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Interesting style matchup, if Khan is as good as he was before the inactivity I’d probably pick Khan by decision. No chance Hearn makes that fight though, Khan and Brook will fight a load of no hopers to build them back up to the UK casuals and then they’ll cash out against one another later this year.
              Yes, this is what Khan signing with Hearns is all about.

Comment

fan of both fighters but i'd give the edge to porter.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Yes, this is what Khan signing with Hearns is all about.
                  Exactly, Hearn ain’t making none of these competitive fights. He’ll have a couple of tune up’s then Khan and Brook will cash out against one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Shawn doesn't have a dancing partner and neither does Amir Khan. Suppose this fight could be made, how would you see this one going?
                    Porter has a guaranteed fight against Keith Thurman for the WBC & WBA world titles and has publicly stated he will not be fighting anybody else until he fights Keith Thurman.

Porter is also a tougher opponent than Khan (rightfully) is willing to consider for his first fight back after a long layoff.

So there's no way these two will be fighting next.

Comment

Porter would ko Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X