Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened up that Mexican rapper “Mr. Capone” who used to hang wit Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He always wears those locs to hide his Bin Laden looking eyes.

Comment

West Coast G

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        He aint Mexican, but I dont blame em for trying to be down and copy our style. I mean everyone does, blacks, asians, white, everyone wants to be US!
        He’s clearly Mexican

Comment

He aint Mexican, but I dont blame em for trying to be down and copy our style. I mean everyone does, blacks, asians, white, everyone wants to be US!
          He grew up with Sureńos and ****. He's probably got more street cred among the Mexican community than you do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He grew up with Sureńos and ****. He's probably got more street cred among the Mexican community than you do.
            lmfao street cred hahahahaha nerds. go watch gangland and tell me all about the street life.

Comment

Man people really hate mexicans...
              Trying to pin this joke on them.

Thats ****ing low.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                He always wears those locs to hide his Bin Laden looking eyes.
                he's still stuck in the 90s.. with those baggy ass ben davis and his 3xl shirt. i guess i gotta give him some props for not switching up lol.

Comment

fool! aint nobody ******* yall shiiet. if anything yall ******* from the blacks!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                    FFS

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      he's still stuck in the 90s.. with those baggy ass ben davis and his 3xl shirt. i guess i gotta give him some props for not switching up lol.
                      He needs a makeover. Modern eses dont even dress like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X