Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened up that Mexican rapper “Mr. Capone” who used to hang wit Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably doing time at Pelican Bay

Comment

2 idiots found each other

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        I'm Mexican and can confirm Mr Capone E is indeed Mexican to the core, i grew up with him in the streets of LA and from a baby he's always been a true raza!

I lost contact with him a while back but last i heard he was shot by a rival Mexican gang over some true 100% La Raza beef that's been going on for years here.
        Thank you for confirming mate.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          Capone-E has come out and admitted to being Pakistani years ago LOL yall troll game weak.

But hey if he wants to ride for mexicans I aint got no probmatlem with it I'm just sayin tho he a pakì
          Mate a Mexican poster just confirmed that Capone is one of your people. He even grew up with him

If you are going to make up ****** lies because you dislike him then at least make sure it’s believable. No way this esee is Pakistani

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
            Lol. I remember watching an interview years ago on YouTube where he admits he didn't reveal his ethnicity to anyone because he didn't need to with the circles he was in with the Sureno gang. He grew up in a Mexican area or something affiliated with Mexican gangs. When they found out apparently they didn't give a shít because they were all grown by then and he had put enough bread in their pockets to not be an issue.

He is not Mexican...I think. LOL!

Arab or South Asian with possibly one parent being a Mexican.
            Wsup with that South Asian sht again? Lol He is an Arab or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              He’s not Mexican he’s Pakistani.
              Have him at the register of 7 Eleven or Arco and he’ll fit right in. He aint Mexican

Comment

Let his hair grow out and he’ll look exactly like an Al quaida member, that mujahideen. Gtfo with that Mexican sht. I bet foo gets taxed by them. Like Soildierboy he couldve payed to get put on the set lol

Comment

FWIW I'd rather be a Pakistani than a Mexican - never insult a Pakistani by calling them a Mexican, just don't.

LOL at p4ki being a censored word on here....WTF?
                  Last edited by Wing Pingping; 01-14-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

damn what a slob, buy some grown-up clothes

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Have him at the register of 7 Eleven or Arco and he’ll fit right in. He aint Mexican
                      He is Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X