Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yunier Dorticos Grinding in Camp For Murat Gassiev Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Doritos needs to work on his aim. Knocked his trainer spark out recently on the pads. Probably took ten years off the poor blokes life it can have a debilitating effect on the unfit recipient of such a punch
    If the trainer was Eric el Tigre Castano, he will be okay. he is multiple mma world Champ and has his share of tough fights. Still, it most hurt...
    Last edited by BendOver; 01-12-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
      If the trainer was Eric el Tigre Castano, he will be okay. he is multiple mma world Champ and has his share of tough fights. Still, it most hurt...
      That's a fair enough point mate I didn't realise just saw a older looking man getting chin checked by a beast in dorticos lol

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        That's a fair enough point mate I didn't realise just saw a older looking man getting chin checked by a beast in dorticos lol
        And he wasn't expecting to get hit. A short punch and he was out. I seen El Tigre in a few fights when he was younger. The guy was really good and relentless...
        Last edited by BendOver; 01-14-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Here is another clip...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
            And he wasn't expecting to get hit. A short punch and he was out. I seen El Tigre in a few fights when he was younger. The guy was really good and relentless...
            Thanks for sharing the clips mate. He was relentless and quick on his feet too

Comment

Working...
            X