Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Confident That He Can Put Keith Thurman To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe by giving him a massage and a hand job before tucking him into bed and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

By knocking him out? No way.

Comment

Vargas is not a heavy puncher but has the tenacity to break down his opponents with pressure.
      I see Thurman winning a close decision.

Comment

It's inasane how good manny pacquioa is

Comment

good fight for thurman..but hopefully Vargas doesn't turn it to a nightmare for him kinda like degale-truax..nah Keith's on another level..he should get the ud

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
            Vargas would be a very LIVE underdog against Thurman..if it happens.
            For my money, Vargas has to be one of the most underrated fighters out there.
            Stopped Sadam Ali. Nearly stopped Tim Bradley ...not bad for a fighter unfairly dismissed as not having a punch!!
            I agree. Inactivity + Injury???

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              1x has traded with guys much more dangerous than mr 10kos

no way he puts a dent in 1x. hes just flapping his lips. he said the same thing about pac.
              Tim Bradley has an Iron Chin and Vargas hurt him bad. Too bad senile ref. Stopped the fight.

Comment

Vargas is just one of those guys who floats around the division and maybe on his very best day presents some kind of problem for a top level fighter. But 95% of the time he is a risk free opponent for 'stay busy' fights for the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Vargas is just one of those guys who floats around the division and maybe on his very best day presents some kind of problem for a top level fighter. But 95% of the time he is a risk free opponent for 'stay busy' fights for the top guys.
                  he's basically Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Tim Bradley has an Iron Chin and Vargas hurt him bad. Too bad senile ref. Stopped the fight.
                    practically everyone hurt timmy except rios. jv aint hurting anyone.

Comment

I wish someone would throw hard power shots to Thurman's body when leaps at his opponents. Garcia should have done it, hopefully Vargas does.

Comment

Working...
                      X