Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Is The Biggest Wasted Talent In Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Think Is The Biggest Wasted Talent In Boxing?

I already made a thread like this, but thought something went wrong, since it didn't show up in the forums, or my thread history. I re-did this thread, not knowing that it actually went up. I apologize for this misunderstanding. Please ignore this thread, and go to the right one: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769693
    Last edited by Slicc; 01-11-2018, 06:34 PM.

Errol spence, the man should be fighting at least 4 times a year and to win titles last may and not fight since is diabolical though we have peterson fight coming up shortly.

Comment

man you already created this thread you ****ing nerd (today too bythe way)

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769693

Comment

Devon Alexander is one. Got a pain pill addiction.
        I think Brook had more potential but going up to 160 broke not only his face, but his confidence.
        Side note; Tyson Fury is not the biggest waste of talent, but opportunity. Got everything he ever worked toward, and immediately imploded.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          man you already created this thread you ****ing nerd (today too bythe way)

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769693
          That thread went up? When I checked my thread history, it was missing, and it wasn't on the forums, so I assumed something went wrong and re-did it. Oh my fucking god.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            That thread went up? When I checked my thread history, it was missing, and it wasn't on the forums, so I assumed something went wrong and re-did it. Oh my fucking GAWD!.
            Corrected it for you, anytime you on these here forums you pay homage to the late great Emanuel Steward!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Corrected it for you, anytime you on these here forums you pay homage to the late great Emanuel Steward!
              Can users delete threads? I'm not trying to keep this one up.
              Last edited by Slicc; 01-11-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Tyson Fury-san.

He never was in the best possible shape he could be in, always gaining weight after a fight. BJS was the same until recently, and look how good he is looking now (both physically and in the ring as well)

Comment

Haha who's Emmanuel Steward. That's a funny joke man!

Comment

Guess you took the Steward part out. Glad you figured out who the Legend was!

Comment

Working...
                    X