Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

A municipal court judge has sentenced WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder to 60 hours of community service for misdemeanor marijuana possession. Judge Ricky McKinney found Wilder, 32, guilty Thursday and ordered him to perform the community service at a local YMCA. Wilder received a 30-day suspended sentence and two years of probation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Serves the criminal just right if you ask me!!

Comment

I think it's a joke in 2017, and I would like to see everyone who had wins changed to NC for having cannabis in their system have those NC's put back to wins. Heaven forbid that an athlete carry around a non harmful, non addictive medication.

I hope the WBC doesn't do anything stupid, and will that probation keep him from being able to leave the country?

That's the world we live in. You can have a bottle of Oxy's and nobody bats an eye, but an oz of Cannabis? SMH
      Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-11-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

"World champion Jerwin Ancajas, born with the power of Manny Pacquiao, runs for miles on jungle-like mountain paths three hours from Metro Manilla"

WTF is this doing in the article?

That's a harsh sentence for a bit of weed. How did he pass VADA testing? Damn dope head be cheating.

Comment

Deontay "420" Wilder

Comment

Whoooooaaa what a stunning development!! Allot of people do it, it might as well be legal. BUT how dumb is that of Wilder why not have a trusted friend bring over the stash rather than driving around town with it in your car smoking it?? He talked all that noise about Luis Ortiz and here he goes!! He'll still beat Ortiz though. #BRONZEBONG

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I think it's a joke in 2017, and I would like to see everyone who had wins changed to NC for having cannabis in their system have those NC's put back to wins. Heaven forbid that an athlete carry around a non harmful, non addictive medication.

I hope the WBC doesn't do anything stupid, and will that probation keep him from being able to leave the country?

That's the world we live in. You can have a bottle of Oxy's and nobody bats an eye, but an oz of Cannabis? SMH
              I couldn't agree more. What's the worst that could happen, driving slow with munchies?

Comment

also, lets not all forget that AJ got pinched with 8oz of Cannabis a couple years ago, so if anyone is going to talk S*it about Wilder, keep that in mind.

Comment

He didn't inhale!

Comment

Beyonce Windmill is smoking that ganja and thinks he can fk with Joshua with that habit? Fk outta here.

Comment

Working...
                    X