Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    also, lets not all forget that AJ got pinched with 8oz of Cannabis a couple years ago, so if anyone is going to talk S*it about Wilder, keep that in mind.
    Both are junkies and certainly on the way to heavy cocaine usage. Just look at Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Both are junkies and certainly on the way to heavy cocaine usage. Just look at Tyson Fury.
      obviously. Dat gateway drug...

Comment

also, lets not all forget that AJ got pinched with 8oz of Cannabis a couple years ago, so if anyone is going to talk S*it about Wilder, keep that in mind.
        A couple of years ago? 2011. He was selling it. He had no money. Wilder be smoking and paying off VADA to pass him.

Comment

I feel safer now

Comment

If Wilder can pass VADA with probably the most easily detected drug, which stays in the system months, what else is he taking?

Comment

Too bad he could not cherry pick a better judge

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                If Wilder can pass VADA with probably the most easily detected drug, which stays in the system months, what else is he taking?
                or maybe he's claiming it when he tests (unlike Ortiz) since most states do consider it what it truly is (a medication)

So if he tests and says "yeah I take cannabis for pain" they won't flag him.

also the months thing is a bloody myth. Unless he smokes 9 times a day, it's undetectable in his urine after a few days. Especially with all the water I guarantee he drinks during training.

Comment

or maybe he's claiming it when he tests (unlike Ortiz) since most states do consider it what it truly is (a medication)

So if he tests and says "yeah I take cannabis for pain" they won't flag him.

also the months thing is a bloody myth. Unless he smokes 9 times a day, it's undetectable in his urine after a few days. Especially with all the water I guarantee he drinks during training.
                  It's on the prohibited list. It's a fail if he declares it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    "World champion Jerwin Ancajas, born with the power of Manny Pacquiao, runs for miles on jungle-like mountain paths three hours from Metro Manilla"

WTF is this doing in the article?

That's a harsh sentence for a bit of weed. How did he pass VADA testing? Damn dope head be cheating.
                    it says right there in the article in other news you blind fuking ******.

Comment

Ortiz should cancel the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X