Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dat racial profilin doe...police always tryin to hold a brother down SMH

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      also, lets not all forget that AJ got pinched with 8oz of Cannabis a couple years ago, so if anyone is going to talk S*it about Wilder, keep that in mind.
      You mean before he became a professional athlete? Bit of a difference if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        You mean before he became a professional athlete? Bit of a difference if you ask me
        Yeah, I don't see the difference here. Amateur or Professional, it's only cannabis.

I'm actually not trying to be condescending here, can someone explain to me how pro wilder getting caught with a couple grams under the passenger seat is so much different (and somehow worse) than amateur AJ getting caught with eight ounces?

I hope most of us can all agree that it's not performance enhancing, it's a fantastic non addictive treatment for pain and other ailments, and the sanctions should have it lifted from banned substances immediately. So I'm not ****ting on Wilder OR AJ. Just asking what the difference is.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see the difference here. Amateur or Professional, it's only cannabis.

I'm actually not trying to be condescending here, can someone explain to me how pro wilder getting caught with a couple grams under the passenger seat is so much different (and somehow worse) than amateur AJ getting caught with eight ounces?
          I dont think AJ was even an amateur when he was caught, pretty sure its before he even took up boxing. That's quite a big difference to a professional athlete who potentially has sponsorship deals in place and is potentially seen as a role model. AJ is hardly perfect himself but he comes across as far more professional than Wilder.

Comment

Wilder on weed to get the munchies and put some weight on those bird legs.

Comment

I dont think AJ was even an amateur when he was caught, pretty sure its before he even took up boxing. That's quite a big difference to a professional athlete who potentially has sponsorship deals in place and is potentially seen as a role model. AJ is hardly perfect himself but he comes across as far more professional than Wilder.
              so to play devils advocate, say Wilder got pulled over with a bottle of Oxycontin. That would be okay because it's legal. He's still a role model, he still has his Everlast sponsorship, but he's got a bottle of poison on him that's ultimately more harmful.

thats cool?

Comment

How he went trough VADA if he smokes MJ ?

Comment

so to play devils advocate, say Wilder got pulled over with a bottle of Oxycontin. That would be okay because it's legal. He's still a role model, he still has his Everlast sponsorship, but he's got a bottle of poison on him that's ultimately more harmful.

thats cool?
                  Personally I dont think it would be no but i'm not a sponsor or a fan of his.

Just to be clear because you seem to be getting defensive on the subject I haven't actually said anything bad about Wilder here. I'm simply making a point that there is a difference between a professional boxer who was caught a long time ago and crucially before he took up boxing and professional boxer who has been caught recently

Comment

Personally I dont think it would be no but i'm not a sponsor or a fan of his.

Just to be clear because you seem to be getting defensive on the subject I haven't actually said anything bad about Wilder here. I'm simply making a point that there is a difference between a professional boxer who was caught a long time ago and crucially before he took up boxing and professional boxer who has been caught recently
                    oh im not getting defensive at all my man, that's why I said earlier "I'm not trying to be condescending" just because I'm legit curious. (hard to read the difference between curiosity and being patronizing through text) I'm a fan of both Wilder AND AJ, but I also hate opiates. I was legit curious about the difference between a pro and amateur being caught. I understand what you said about endorsements, but on the flip side, that should have affected AJ once he went pro and GOT endorsements, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      Both ain't related to Nigeria just Joshua through both his parents. You guys should stop spreading rumours.
                      Yes they are you fool.Joshua has a bloody tatoo of Nigeria on his shoulders labelled 'Wisom'.He was in Nigeria for boarding school for a couple of years aswell.Wilder then stated he is of 90% Nigerian Origin/Blood in some DNA Test he revealed on social media he's from a completely different part of Nigeria though.Maybe theirs some Rivalry their.But this aint spreading rumours this is true

Comment

Working...
                      X