No announcement yet.

Povetkin's humiliating loss vs Klitschko. Highlights +

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, you're embarrassing yourself...
    I was rooting for Wlad in that fight and was completely embarrassed by the way he fought. That wa sthe worst clinching I'd ever seen. You're taking some kind of solace in it and comforting yourself as an insecure AJ fan? lol Whatevs...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      OP, you're embarrassing yourself...
      I was rooting for Wlad in that fight and was completely embarrassed by the way he fought. That wa sthe worst clinching I'd ever seen. You're taking some kind of solace in it and comforting yourself as an insecure AJ fan? Whatevs...

'Povetkin didn't lose, Klit was clinching & should have been DQ'ed doe!'

Comment

I may be wrong but i believe Wlad broke all sorts of Clinching records, it was literally around 200+ clinches or more i think.

How he didnt get DQ'd...i will never know, did he even get points off??

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

You can't come up w/ an intelligent reply so you put your hands over your ears and repeat yourself like a child (using a quote I never said or even agreed with). Good play. I'd do the same if I was scared of AJ fighting Povetkin.

Comment

why you takng pride in cheating? you gonna back Margarito next?

QUOTE=oscar9992;18396290]'Povetkin didn't lose, Klit was clinching & should have been DQ'ed doe!'

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Not a fun fight to watch but Wlad did what he had to do i guess, i think he could've easily beat povetkin without clinching so much tho

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

Hilarious that even in 3 of the 4 highlight gifs you posted Klitschko is going in for the clinch after landing a good shot.

Comment

putting things in context, povs not all that.# at pro, though he was a elite amateur.

Comment

povetkin is absolutely terrible. one of the most overrated fighters on here, pretty sure he went life and death with marco huck too.

Comment

You can't blame the guy

Comment

Working...
                      X