Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Kovalev 'Disappointed' Barrera Turned Down March 3 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    dont talk to much sense here...u'll get hella backlash...

kov's best win is a shot pascal or 50 year old bhop...and he couldnt stop chilemba...exactly wat has he done to be labeled the "eternal" best 175lber....damn i told you to talk with logic and now i did...we're both in trouble soon
    Kova's best win was actually dropping and beating Andre "Son of Golata" and then getting robbed. 3 judges don't mean sht to the people. The people across the world know that Kova won that fight. 3 Libtards sanctioned by Vegas don't matter much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Most felt Kov beat Ward in their 1st fight.
      that was his plan..lol and it backfired

kov got over with the "majority fan" by beating 2 washed up fighters

his plan to get fully over was to beat up on a ward that ppl saw as god...but honestly ward isnt impressive imo..non of his performances draw my attention..and kov knew he isnt super gifted nor can he punch..and kov still shutdown in the fight...

IM GLAD HE LOST..NO SHORTCUTS...go for the lineal champ..not some guy who was on a 2 year layoff and forced to go up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Kova's best win was actually dropping and beating Andre "Son of Golata" and then getting robbed. 3 judges don't mean sht to the people. The people across the world know that Kova won that fight. 3 Libtards sanctioned by Vegas don't matter much.
        dude tell me where ward has impressed you..dont give me the bs p4p rankings..

they tried to cherrypick ward and drag him up in weight and kov still couldnt convince the world...HE'S A LINEAGE DUCKER AND A MAJORITY FAILURE.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          All good, he's willing to do testing.
          That's good news! Barerra vs. Bivol is more attractive than the Kovalev fight!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            You can argue the first fight. Not the second. The russian quit on the ropes, he was looking for help after few rounds and he had his shorts all the way up. The ref clearly show them on both, where the low blows would be call it. And right before the end, and seems no fanboy talks about it, he was hit right on the chin and that was the beginning of the end. He loss the second fight fair and square. The first one was close and he is to blame for it. He faded in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              You can argue the first fight. Not the second. The russian quit on the ropes, he was looking for help after few rounds and he had his shorts all the way up. The ref clearly show them on both, where the low blows would be call it. And right before the end, and seems no fanboy talks about it, he was hit right on the chin and that was the beginning of the end. He loss the second fight fair and square. The first one was close and he is to blame for it. He faded in the second half.
              Here is the first shot of the final low blow trio of their rematch. Tell me how is that a body shot when the it hits right between the H and U on the HUBLOT logo and you can clearly see the shorts move upward. Or is it a fully vertical body punch that made Kovalev bend forward and the wind blew Kovalev's trunks upwards?

Comment

He did duck him . Duva not telling the whole story she. She pinched 100 g off Barerra's offer. She knew he wouldn't buy that. They don't want Barerra, they picking cherries.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Here is the first shot of the final low blow trio of their rematch. Tell me how is that a body shot when the it hits right between the H and U on the HUBLOT logo and you can clearly see the shorts move upward. Or is it a fully vertical body punch that made Kovalev bend forward and the wind blew Kovalev's trunks upwards?

is a glancing blow off the white of the short. where is the one on the chin? the punch that started that sequence... kovalev is a bully, and like every bully I know, when face with some adversity, they crumble. There's no mistery in that. I think and I maybe wrong, that he killed another fighter in the ring, and was bragging about it. To me and millions around the worl, he quit.
                  Last edited by BendOver; 01-12-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    is a glancing blow off the white of the short. where is the one on the chin? the punch that started that sequence... kovalev is a bully, and like every bully I know, when face with some adversity, they crumble. There's no mistery in that. I think and I maybe wrong, that he killed another fighter in the ring, and was bragging about it. To me and millions around the worl, he quit.
                    So about the first part, the blow lands below the HUBLOT logo.

The highlited part however... umm Kovalev mentionned in several interviews, and more deeply in Russian interviews where he says how the Simakov fight affected him deeply but he had to move on and stay strong.
                    He donated his entire Chilemba purse to Roman Simakov’s parents...
                    Goddman, “bragged about it”. Wow.... he doesn’t even bring it up if not asked about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X