Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma once again disses GGG performance vs Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
    GGG is way tougher than Loma.

Loma looks for the ref everytime he gets tapped on the tummy.
    GGG is tough, can take a good shot too. I wonder how the rematch with Canelo will unfold?

It's too early for me to bet.. But I will eventually..

I think I like GGG a bit more the Chazez jr. I'm trying to like Canelo.. I do however like the Charlo brothers very much.

I don't like the MCbrothers from Puerto Rico. Mc Williams? And McStupid?

Straight ghetto ****. I'm

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Nope no written text. But I agree with Nomas. GGG just did the same thing over and over again. Even doe it wasn’t working he still did it again. No variety of punches, just jab, jab and over right hand that Canelo saw from Jupiter.

Agreed with everything you said here... GGG looked limited in his last 2 fights.

Comment

I mean GGG chased Nelo around and didn't go to the body...I don't know who to blame him or Abel...but Canelo shoulda been stopped..he was gassed and laying on ropes. And that fool just kept chasing.

Comment

TBH the way GGG fought it was like he was pages to let Nelo survive. He didn't go to body at all....Didnt change up tactics nothing. He deserves that Draw after that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            GGG is tough, can take a good shot too. I wonder how the rematch with Canelo will unfold?

It's too early for me to bet.. But I will eventually..

I think I like GGG a bit more the Chazez jr. I'm trying to like Canelo.. I do however like the Charlo brothers very much.

I don't like the MCbrothers from Puerto Rico. Mc Williams? And McStupid?

Straight ghetto ****. I'm
            Whatever Golovkin does differently will surely involve bodyshots and lots of them.

GGG can make more changes than Canelo.

Red can't do anything different than scurry away as fast as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              TBH the way GGG fought it was like he was pages to let Nelo survive. He didn't go to body at all....Didnt change up tactics nothing. He deserves that Draw after that performance.
              That's better than scurrying backwards.

GGG's jab was consistent.
              A consistent jab makes aggression effective.

Consistant jab > Occasional power shot.

Comment

Lomachenko is right, and I also think he's being very critical of Golovkin as a friend. I had it 8-4 GGG the first time but upon a closer, second view it was much closer and a draw is easily justified. GGG at times was just marching forward throwing jabs and predicable, slow right hands. Canelo looked much more impressive and the more creative combatant but didn't have the gas tank to fight like that all night.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Lomachenko is right, and I also think he's being very critical of Golovkin as a friend. I had it 8-4 GGG the first time but upon a closer, second view it was much closer and a draw is easily justified. GGG at times was just marching forward throwing jabs and predicable, slow right hands. Canelo looked much more impressive and the more creative combatant but didn't have the gas tank to fight like that all night.
                  GGG was marching foreward behind an effective jab.

He won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    Loma, oh No Baby! What Is You Doin??? White fighters aren't supposed to criticize each other. You bout to start a civil war
                    GGG Asian I think.

Comment

how is that a diss

Comment

Working...
                      X