Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should weak flash KDs be awarded a 10-8 round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like the rule to stay in effect, but I many not always agree with how fights are sometimes determined by a flash KD.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      If you get the knockdown, you win the round. You can’t lose the round if you score the only knockdown ..

What aren’t you understanding?
      We're talking about the OP, getting a 10-8 JUST FOR KNOCKING DOWN your opponent. You don't get a 10-8 for knocking down an opponent, you need to WIN THE ROUND TOO to get a 10-8!!!

You NEED TO KNOCK DOWN your opponent AND WIN THE ROUND to get a 10-8 you ******.

Originally posted by OP
      Its strange how a guy can practically slip initiated by a punch and lose the round 10-8, when he wasnt hurt in the slightest
      See ******? 10-8?????

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Let's say the KD is early and the other guy clearly wins the rest of the round, then the judges can (must) score it 9-9.

Just knocking down the guy doesn't automatically get you 10-8. The rest of the round is still scored.

I've seen a few fights like that.
        No, you haven’t

As I’ve said earlier in the thread, the only debate here is when Fighter A gets the knockdown, but Fighter B beats A up to the extent a 10-8 round would have been scored for B. That would be a 9-9 round

The idea that you can still lose a round after you scored a knockdown is frankly absurd...

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          We're talking about the OP, getting a 10-8 JUST FOR KNOCKING DOWN your opponent. You don't get a 10-8 for knocking down an opponent, you need to WIN THE ROUND TOO to get a 10-8!!!

You NEED TO KNOCK DOWN your opponent AND WIN THE ROUND to get a 10-8 you ******.

See ******? 10-8?????
          You’ve won the round if you’ve knocked down your opponent, and you haven’t been knocked down yourself

Simple stuff.

I suggest re-reading the ABC and sanctioning bodies rules, because drivel like this is why we get terrible scorecards

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            You’ve won the round if you’ve knocked down your opponent, and you haven’t been knocked down yourself

Simple stuff.

I suggest re-reading the ABC and sanctioning bodies rules, because drivel like this is why we get terrible scorecards
            You fùcking ****** mong, yes you win the round BUT NOT BY 10-8.

Are you fùcking stupid?

YOU NEED TO WIN THE ROUND AND GET A KNOCKDOWN TO GET A 10-8.

IF YOU LOSE THE ROUND YOU GET A 10-9 (YOU STILL WIN BUT BY ONE LESS POINT YOU FÙCKING CANCER.)

If you don't come to you're senses you're getting blocked.
            Last edited by McNulty; 01-07-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X