Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Believes He Can Easily Break Mayweather's 50-0 Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's grasp of the English language is very poor. The guy can't speak for the life of him...He really needs to cash out because there is literally nothing else he can do in the world...poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      Wow, soo impressive, who has Ortiz beaten again? Cos, he’s clearly the gauge for quality based on your post. Mayweather and Wilder aren’t even slightly comparable, Wilder hasn’t fought anyone, Mayweather’s resume is littered with future Hall of Famers.

I’m not going to say Wilder is bad, just that we couldn’t possibly know since his opposition soo weak and Ortiz is another one, tailor made to make him look good. Ortiz got nothing, watch his tapes, he’s big (heavy), he beat an ancient Tony Thompson (who was never tier one anyway even in his prime).
      Ortiz is well schooled in the Cuban style. He did starch Bryant Jennings who went the distance with Klitschko and gave him a tough fight.

That means he's got something.

Comment

Wilder KO’d Malik Scott easily whereas Ortiz was confused and frustrated by him. Malik Scott is the worst heavyweight I’ve ever seen fight.

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
          he whooped yo favorite fighter ohh u mad
          My Fav fighter doesn't even fight at WW. Are you just playing stupid or guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Wilder KO’d Malik Scott easily whereas Ortiz was confused and frustrated by him. Malik Scott is the worst heavyweight I’ve ever seen fight.
            Lmao if you think Wilder ko'ed Malik than you either stupid or blind

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Lmao if you think Wilder ko'ed Malik than you either stupid or blind
              Go luck at the KO sequence very closely.

He nailed Malik hard with a shot on the temple area
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-06-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Apart from his last fight, comments like this makes you really appreciate Mayweather resume of names.

Comment

wilders a bum

Wilder is really becoming a total moron with his stupid comments as of late. Yeah wilder you do not get respect because your of your race. It s your bum record wilder, no other reason. Are you really that dumb wilder ? I don't even need to say anything about your latest stupid comment about beating 50 and 0. gezz...

Comment

Keep fighting fat scaffolders that don’t throw punches and you’ll easily get to 50-0.

Reading between the lines, what he’s really saying is I’m gonna avoid Joshua, Fury and Parker.

But I’ll break Floyd’s record doe!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Go luck at the KO sequence very closely.

He nailed Malik hard with a shot on the temple area
                      No he didn't lol, Windmill fanboys will buy any crap he's selling I see

Comment

Working...
                      X