Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Believes He Can Easily Break Mayweather's 50-0 Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody can stay undefeated and pad up a record fighting nobodies, this guy has 40 fights and his best name is bermane stiverne, when Floyd was at 40 fights he was fighting Ricky Hatton, Oscar de la hoya and Juan Manuel Marquez,... there's levels

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Don't even mention Floyd's resume with Beyonce's resume in the same sentence again. I'd be liable to smack the fk out of you for such blasphemy.
      be careful or his balls might explode soon because of u

Comment

Alot of delusion on this thread even for this forum.

Theres next to ZERO chance he accomplishes this .

First off he would have to RETAIN his belt / belts ( he actually has to fight the top guys now ) .

Second , he will have to fight until 2022 to accomplish this and thats IF he fights 3 X a year .

Thirdly he would have accomplished something no HW has ever done before ,the closest to this besides Marciano was Larry Holmes at 48 wins . Do you really think odds are with Wilder who will have a handful of top guys left and right coming at him not including having to face possible Ortiz a tough fight and Joshua TWICE even IF he wins .

Fourth , he will have to defeat ANTHONY JOSHUA at some point which is slim .

I could go on ....you guys should go through this entire post and see what your saying ,how easy it is this and that . smh

If it was so easy AS champion dont you think it would have been done already ? It wouldn't matter the era you have to realise the odds WITH Wilder doing this arent in his favor !

I know most are playing on here but go through boxing HW history ,only a select % has went in their 40 something fight and not dropped the ball by then . Odds are he doesnts get out this year without losing bc his NOW have been most other top guys 20 something fight ..

Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-06-2018, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Maybe, but then again, maybe not

Ortiz, Joshua, Povetkin, Joshua again, a couple voluntaries, Daniel Dubois, maybe Usyk, and a couple mystery fights (fighters that most folks aren't even considering now, but Virgil Hunter is bringing along Tony Yoka and that could be serious work).

Not saying it's not doable, but to call it easy is a bit much.

Comment

Wilder doing his best to give people more ammunition to mock his egotistical ass I see. He shouldn't be comparing himself to Floyd Mayweather in any shape or form until he's achieved even a tiny amount of what Mayweather did in his career; knocking out a string of no hopers isn't that.

Comment

IF he gets past King Kong Ortiz (huge if, I got KK by brutal knockout) then Joshua will be easy work and he'll pull a page out of the Mayweather playbook and 50th win will be against Francis Ngannou.

Comment

Wilder can get there. It's not as if he has to fight a Lennox Lewis calibre fighter or anything. Too much made of the 0 in a record. Everybody knows Mayweather lost a fight or two and got a lucky decision here n there, Castillo the obvious one. Still a great boxer was Floyd, and Wilder has that heavyweight power and good speed.

Comment

Damn....it will be at heavyweight as well!

Even Floyd fanboys know that Wanheng is the real TBE. He'd beat prime Floyd, Pac, Duran and Leanard all in the same night. Possibly the only boxer the mighty WANHENG!!!! would struggle against is the Horny One Jeff Horn.

On Wilders comments....so I guess no Joshua fight for a while then......

Second thought... Bernard Hopkins now has the record for oldest world champion...not Foreman.

Comment

If he would have just kept fighting unranked bums yes. But if he fights Ortiz his fake ass title reign is over.

Comment

WBC minimumweight. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X