Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a more lauded, yet poor fighter, than Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to agree with some people on here that these threads are getting out of hand.

Clear bait lol.
    Thought I was the only one...50% of this site lame asf

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Thought I was the only one...50% of this site lame asf
      Slightly entertaining at times but now everyone's doing it so it's becoming wack af lol.

Comment

His career is unique in that his stock actually went down following his biggest wins because of the circumstances of those wins

Before that it was mostly just playful stuff about the GGG rivalry (which nobody in their right mind thought would happen due to size discrepancy & was mostly just forum fluff).

That gross decision followed by the athletic cup TKO, man, I'd retire too.
        Last edited by ////; 01-06-2018, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
          The guy fought some bums when he was at his peak, lost to Kovalev (all the grown ups on here know and acknowledge that right?), and punched Kov in the sack in the second fight.

He's a decent fighter, but very over valued and bends the rules with his hugging and stuff.

Woulda loved to Andre Dirrell dismantle him in the super six.
          Feel sorry for Dirrell, robbed against Froch and with all his talent never really got his career off the ground.
          #wardruinslives

Comment

This forum just keeps getting worse. What's the point of this thread??? You don't even believe it.

Comment

I have a way better AND LEGITIMATE question....

Has there ever been a more meaningless fight with a higher attendance than Froch-Groves II?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=641101

Comment

Lmao dude with Froch in his nickname disrespecting Andre Ward u gotta be kidding me. Get some help

Comment

A past-prime fossil Ward schooled Kovalev twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Bute... Lol. You are so desperate. Ward beat Carl with 1 good hand and you're talking about Bute, who never beat anyone. Just give up dude.
                    Your claim was Froch's resume is rubbish, or that's what you tried to insinuate in your post yet Froch beat the best fighter not in the tournament....while Ward needed a holiday. Take it or leave it racist.

Comment

best SMW by a long shot, with only roy jones brief tenure as a possible competitor H2H.

Comment

Working...
                      X