No announcement yet.

Take me back Tuesday: Floyd acting shook around Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Lmao. Superior fighters don't worry about inferior fighters.
    you didn't answer my question though? you just simply came in with a generic response and totally avoided my questions.

you're right though, superior fighters don't worry about inferior fighters, but in this case, THIS "superior" fighter did.

Unless you're saying he isn't shook? If he isn't, then how so? How is he NOT shook? Where's your evidence?

Several people on here continue to say he isn't shook, yet those same people, like yourself, do not show any proof that he isn't shook.

My proof that he's shook is he's:
    1) overly stuttering (even for himself)
    2) continuously looking over his shoulder like a kid on the playground watching out for the bulley
    3) fumbling answers to simple questions

If this "superior fighter" isn't shook, please show me other cases where he acts in this same manner to show consistency in THIS behavior.

It's been a week now and all I've seen is jibberish and no proof.

You and the few who decide to defend are hilarious. This is supposed to be a funny video, and yet you and the few need to defend it with your life and say "no it's not" when you guys can't even just laugh about it.

Rather than just laugh you still try to defend, and when you get called out to further expand your defense with evidence, you few are silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      you didn't answer my question though? you just simply came in with a generic response and totally avoided my questions.

you're right though, superior fighters don't worry about inferior fighters, but in this case, THIS "superior" fighter did.

Unless you're saying he isn't shook? If he isn't, then how so? How is he NOT shook? Where's your evidence?

Several people on here continue to say he isn't shook, yet those same people, like yourself, do not show any proof that he isn't shook.

My proof that he's shook is he's:
      1) overly stuttering (even for himself)
      2) continuously looking over his shoulder like a kid on the playground watching out for the bulley
      3) fumbling answers to simple questions

If this "superior fighter" isn't shook, please show me other cases where he acts in this same manner to show consistency in THIS behavior.

It's been a week now and all I've seen is jibberish and no proof.

You and the few who decide to defend are hilarious. This is supposed to be a funny video, and yet you and the few need to defend it with your life and say "no it's not" when you guys can't even just laugh about it.

Rather than just laugh you still try to defend, and when you get called out to further expand your defense with evidence, you few are silent.
      This was a funny video? Then why are you typing so many words years after the fact lmao.
      And just because you thought that Floyd was shook doesn't mean that I'm predisposed to agree with you. Floyd wasn't shook and that's my opinion.

Comment

Floyd ain't scared of nobody in a boxing ring. Outside of it could b another story.

Comment

Hah funny thread. Nobody feared Margarito. And after Mosley, people wanted Margarito. He was an easy, easy fight

The vid where Floyd talks about Pac and cries about his health is shook...Floyd is not shook of Margarito at all. He was just being respectful

Comment

This was a funny video? Then why are you typing so many words years after the fact lmao.
            And just because you thought that Floyd was shook doesn't mean that I'm predisposed to agree with you. Floyd wasn't shook and that's my opinion.
            Yes it was funny, hence why I shared it stating it was a funny video and nothing more. I'm typing so many words in response to you and the other defenders.

If you feel he wasn't shook so be it, like you said that's your opinion, but I just ask to show why he isn't, I've given my evidence, now where's yours?

I haven't said anything except here's a video I thought was funny, it was you and the few who's panties got all in a bunch and said otherwise, I was just responding

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Floyd ain't scared of nobody in a boxing ring. Outside of it could b another story.
              I can agree

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Hah funny thread. Nobody feared Margarito. And after Mosley, people wanted Margarito. He was an easy, easy fight

The vid where Floyd talks about Pac and cries about his health is shook...Floyd is not shook of Margarito at all. He was just being respectful
                uh o, don't start that now, you're going to be hunted down and told he wasn't shook and wasn't crying blah blah blah lol

but if you didn't think he was shook here, what makes him shook in the other vid you speak of? what in his mannerism made him look shook there? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  Yes it was funny, hence why I shared it stating it was a funny video and nothing more. I'm typing so many words in response to you and the other defenders.

If you feel he wasn't shook so be it, like you said that's your opinion, but I just ask to show why he isn't, I've given my evidence, now where's yours?

I haven't said anything except here's a video I thought was funny, it was you and the few who's panties got all in a bunch and said otherwise, I was just responding
                  There is no evidence of anything on either end. It's how you interpret things. Reality is reality. It was funny to you, not me. You wanted a reaction because you're using the word "panties". Now you're not happy with a few of us who didn't laugh lmao.

Comment

There is no evidence of anything on either end. It's how you interpret things. Reality is reality. It was funny to you, not me. You wanted a reaction because you're using the word "panties". Now you're not happy with a few of us who didn't laugh lmao.
                    What you mean? His body language is totally different than other times. That is evidence in itself that he's shook. You haven't provided anything except your opinion

Comment

Always a great thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X