Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take me back Tuesday: Floyd acting shook around Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol its crazy. Does froid still stutter that much?

Comment

"We're not fighting to see who the best is."

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Lol its crazy. Does froid still stutter that much?
        lol even more evidence he was shook. if he doesn't stutter that much now, but was then, well....

lol I'm still waiting for someone to show a video where he stuttered this much/looked over his shoulder in paranoia

"he's not shook doe", but his behavior is totally different than what's been documented.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          "We're not fighting to see who the best is."
          a ****** mentality but even worse, one that many of his even more ****** fans praise and glorify, horrible

Comment

Mayweather is always like this, he can barely put a few words together NOW talkless of his PBF days. I dont think he could careless of Margarito, is not like they are going to start fighting right there. He was probably looking out for James Prince and his goons.

Comment

Wait

Floyd best decision in boxing was avoiding this ugly cheating piece of **** . Look what happened to MC in there fight , poor guy was bleeding from every hole on his head ( eyes , ears , nose ,mouth ) almost not only killed MC but was never the same fighter after that night . How can you post something so disgusting as a fan or athlete if you ever were one . Floyd could've got seriously hurt or killed so he trusted his guy and look where he is today . Text Floyd Dodged a couple P4P fighters but who hasnt in there carrer be bringing up this wrap loading loser he ain't no different then a serial killer . **** him !!! Why do you think MC fired and throw a brick at his uncle windshield cause he didn't check the hand wraps that night !! Cotto has talked to him since that day and other fighters have came out to say AM ****ed up there lives with those loaded wraps !! **** him I can't believe he still has a license !!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Not getting the Floyd fight was the best thing that ever happened to Margarito’s career. He got more hype and unwarranted praise for that then anything that he ever did in the ring.
                Lol, lmao. You're so right too lmao.

Comment

If I was ever going to talk about intimidation or intimidating a fighter, Margarito would not come to mind at all. But for some it gives closure to what happened to Pac and Margarito. Both were brutally ktfo by men Floyd beat easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    If I was ever going to talk about intimidation or intimidating a fighter, Margarito would not come to mind at all. But for some it gives closure to what happened to Pac and Margarito. Both were brutally ktfo by men Floyd beat easy.
                    Margarito wouldn't come to mind at all for you, but for Floyd, at least in this video, would you say he is acting unusually like himself? Sure he stutters "often", but how about the looking over his shoulder and messing up questions bit? Do you have any other videos of him acting in this manner?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      Margarito wouldn't come to mind at all for you, but for Floyd, at least in this video, would you say he is acting unusually like himself? Sure he stutters "often", but how about the looking over his shoulder and messing up questions bit? Do you have any other videos of him acting in this manner?
                      Lmao. Superior fighters don't worry about inferior fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X