Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's excuse for not making Loma-Tank is a dead giveaway.He exposed the real reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting Amir Khan is more globally known than Floyd Mayweather?
    The question referred to my workplace. I live in the UK

Khan been on T.V many times is widely known, not just for his boxing fights.

Floyd, 98% of people won't have a clue who he is. Unless you follow boxing you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      lol...this whole post is garbage

are you sure floyd ducked prime fighters? cause one can make a very good case that prime cotto and prime mosleys(and others) actually ducked floyd when floyd was high risk low reward

if floyds whole WW career is "garbage" than pacs is less than garbage....literally half of his resume is floyd leftovers and weight drained zombies....his only good legit win is cotto and even he had already been beaten down with bricks

remember way back in the day when shane said he had toothaches and vacations to take when floyd was brought up? remember when cottos and hattons flat out said they wasnt ready?

was he supposed to make bob arum let him fight some of his guys after he left Top Rank? how easy do you think it was for floyd to do business with salty ass bob after he left TR? you ever notice how for the longest time neither floyd or golden boy was doing ANY business with TR? thats because of bob

your whole post and logic is tragically flawed....your hate is apparent

We are talking about greatness, so who are the prime greats Floyd beat?

Floyd is a ducker, and freely admits it, and that is why he uses the same tactics for his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        We are talking about greatness, so who are the prime greats Floyd beat?

Floyd is a ducker, and freely admits it, and that is why he uses the same tactics for his fighters.
        did floyd fight any "greats" at all?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          There is no rush = You aren't ready = You'll get your ass kicked right now. You can choose how you want to say it, but they're all the same.

hmmmmmm

Floyd Mayweather Jr. allowed a deadline for striking a deal on a superfight with Manny Pacquiao to pass without saying anything.

A day later, Mayweather indicated that his stance wouldn't be changing anytime soon.

"I'm not interested in rushing to do anything," Mayweather told The Associated Press.

Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

“Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather, 38, said after another public workout at his Las Vegas gym for the 2 May fight at the city’s MGM Grand. “I have no regrets that this fight didn’t take place five years ago [negotiations actually started in 2009]. I didn’t think it was that big then but it continued to get bigger and bigger. Not just in boxing but outside of the sport. Pacquiao [who is 36] has continued to grow outside of the sport.

We didn’t need to rush anything."
          floyd's die hard fan that will debate for 1000+ pages even admitted that no rush = not ready aka you'll get your ass kicked right now

Comment

floyd's die hard fan that will debate for 1000+ pages even admitted that no rush = not ready aka you'll get your ass kicked right now
            "manny dont like needles...we need an outdoor stadium...is floyd even licensed"

99 excuses but its floyds fault LOL

Comment

"manny dont like needles...we need an outdoor stadium...is floyd even licensed"

99 excuses but its floyds fault LOL
              no rush = not ready - floyd jr

come at me when you find pac say he's afraid of needles, need an ourdoor stadium

Comment

come at me when you find pac say he's afraid of needles, need an ourdoor stadium
                now i need the actual quote from manny? and you want to have a reasonable conversation?

"talk to my promoter bap aruhm"....we all know bob makes the fights and manny does whatever hes told....

are you just trying to troll to get a "rise" out of someone or are you actually serious that you need the quote directly from manny to believe it?

Comment

now i need the actual quote from manny? and you want to have a reasonable conversation?

"talk to my promoter bap aruhm"....we all know bob makes the fights and manny does whatever hes told....

are you just trying to troll to get a "rise" out of someone or are you actually serious that you need the quote directly from manny to believe it?

im posting what floyd says!! you're bringing up what arum says and pretend that it came from pac LOL. are you that desperate?

im simply just pointing out what another poster said about what floyd said about no rush = not ready, im not sure why your feelings got hurt over this?

you start bringing up arum, scared of needles, an outdoor stadium, wtf??? LOL!!

Comment

im not here to debate on why it didnt happen, what arum said, etc. im just pointing out what a die hard floyd fan said about what floyd said in regards to no rush = not ready.

im not sure why you're crying all up on me for that comment, wtf, im not your dad, take the shiiet else where.

Comment

The best one was when Floyd was ducking Cotto and said that he can't fight him because Puerto Rico was too far away.

Remember the clip after the Mosley fight, Floyd was with a child cancer patient who was a huge Mayweather fan, think he was on some make a wish foundation thing, and he said his wish was for Floyd to fight Manny.

Floyd said, that he is not thinking about boxing and wanted to take a year or two out of the game.

Damn a kid's dying wish, and Floyd still ducks

Comment

Working...
                      X