No announcement yet.

Dumb argument that boxing fans love to make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
    Guy ****ting on other steakhouses while praising the one he likes would make zero difference. I am might value his opinion less if he ****s on a Steakhouse that is actually good but that won't change my opinion on the steak that I already like. Regardless of any persons opinion, smell, texture and taste of that steak remains the same.
    you might start to think that guy ****ting on the other steakhouse has an alterior motive because you know the other steak is also quality as well .....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Everyone on this forum cares what others think or they wouldn't be here discussing/debating the fighters.

The fighter gets associated with his fans. If people dislike the fans they grow to dislike the fighter. Afterall he's the reason they are saying what they are.
      That is not true. People are saying things because of their own biases and opinions about boxing and human psychology. Sure sometimes fans might repeat what their favorite fighter said but in most cases fighters are lot more humble than their fans.

Comment

Wah wah im terry...who cares about anything...who cares what you have to say....who cares? why am i here talking to you? i dont even know what day it is...im a friggin lunatic that cares about nothing but let me quote you and address you....nothing matters! were just dust in the wind!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          you might start to think that guy ****ting on the other steakhouse has an alterior motive because you know the other steak is also quality as well .....
          If the steakhouse is full of people you don't like, you don't go to the place and dislike it.

Comment

all i know is i could for a nice 60 day dry aged ribeye right about

Comment

True it would be very reasonable to think that but that still doesn't change my opinion of the steak from "Madison Steakhouse". It changes my opinion of people who talk about that steak on Yelp.

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
                True it would be very reasonable to think that but that still doesn't change my opinion of the steak from "Madison Steakhouse". It changes my opinion of people who talk about that steak on Yelp.
                yes...it wouldnt change your opinion on Madison...and my opinion on golovkin has never changed either.....but it might also make you say "hey guys Madison is good...but the other ones are pretty good too and people seems to like them....madison might not be all that ya know"

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  If the steakhouse is full of people you don't like, you don't go to the place and dislike it.
                  Order it to go and eat it with people who you do like.

Comment

yes...it wouldnt change your opinion on Madison...and my opinion on golovkin has never changed either.....but it might also make you say "hey guys Madison is good...but the other ones are pretty good too and people seems to like them....madison might not be all that ya know"
                    you are were in agreement with me all along and trying to make counter arguments to the argument you made up yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Or how about it that if you support Kovalev, Loma, Pacuqiao, GGG, you are only supporting 1 dimensional brawlers and have no idea about boxing. And if you support Ward, Floyd, RIgo Wilder, you are a boxing fan that knows the sweet science.
                      Usually that's true brawler's mostly lose to boxers

Comment

Working...
                      X