Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene 2017 Fight of the Year - Joshua vs. Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene 2017 Fight of the Year - Joshua vs. Klitschko

By Cliff Rold - So often, the true superfights let us down. Oscar De La Hoya's fights with Felix Trinidad and Floyd Mayweather, and Mayweather's fights with Saul Alvarez and Manny Pacquiao, smashed the box office. They weren't smashing in the ring. The same was true of Lennox Lewis's bouts with Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson. For all the business they did, none was what anyone would call a classic...
    [Click Here To Read More]

A truly great fight. Keep hating Widher fans lol

Comment

He didn't deserve Fighter of the Year in my opinion.

But this one you can't really argue with.

Comment

excellent pick...had all the drama..both guys got dropped a.j came back for the win...a.j became a global superstar.. Klitschko gained more respect in defeat than in his wins,brought alot of attention to boxing all over the world including africa and other European countries!

Comment

This is a no brainer. One of the best fights in over 10 years.

Comment

It was an exciting fight by all standards.
            I was yearning for the rematch until Wladimir announced his retirement.

Comment

No denying that it was a very exciting fight, probably the best top level fight at heavyweight since Lewis/Vitali. Full of tension, drama, changes in momentum and a fantastic finish with that brutal uppercut.

And it definitely captured the imagination of the world in a way heavyweight boxing hasn't done in a long time. Had Wlad decided on the rematch we would of had a heavyweight clash in Vegas probably on US PPV for the first time in god knows how long.

Comment

This fight is a good choice, but Joshua as FOTY is a not so good choice.

Comment

I'm with every one else on this! Fight of the Year but Hell NO!!! On fighter of the year.

ONLY 2 Fights in 2017.

Carlos Takam who the REF. stopped WAY to early to keep that KO streak alive. TERRIBLE stoppage,

Wladimir Klitschko Took ALL of 2016 off. And LOST his last fight before that.... And it was a TERRIBLE fight!!

Feint, Feint, Feint... Feint some more 100x

It looked like NEITHER Fury OR Klitz wanted to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    This fight is a good choice, but Joshua as FOTY is a not so good choice.
                    Hey how do you record sections of fights like that??? I want to record the 100x Lomachnko HUGGED and grabbed on Salido.

Comment

Working...
                    X