No announcement yet.

Top Rank can easily keep Crawford away from top 147ers in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
    Wow its crazy how people get in their feelings when talking about Al Haymon, acting as if he is the only one making lesser fights in between the big ones. I mean i could swear Loma fought Miguel Marriega before the Rigo fight?
    Haymon is, intentionally or not, squeezing rival organizations. But one thing is for sure, over the past couple years, his stable has produced far better matchups than his opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
      I don't know if you been following boxing in 2017 but before Thurman injured he had a unification fight with Danny Garcia. Errol Spence went all the way to the UK to get the IBF strap from Kell Brook. Haymon does make big fights happen and he will continue to do so in 2018, just watch.
      Wow. Fake fans don't care how long the fight gets made
      as long as it's made.
      Brook was calling out PBC fighters like Broner, Thurman, Garcia, Spence right after the Bizier fight.
      Not one responded.
      Spence all of a sudden was so keen on fighting Bundu.
      TR Jessie Vargas responded.
      Then the lil G fight presented itself out of the blue.
      And so the Brook Spence fought got an orbital bone injury.
      Things happen in just a matter of months, let alone years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Idiotic post
        Jeff ****ing Horn and an old ass Manny who is 4-5 in his last 9 fights is a great year for a talent like Crawford??? really?

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
          Jeff ****ing Horn and an old ass Manny who is 4-5 in his last 9 fights is a great year for a talent like Crawford??? really?
          Yes. A year like that would make him the runaway Fighter of the Year in a year like 2017.

Comment

Crawford would destroy Garcia and Porter. Thurman and Spence would be very competitive.

Comment

Working...
            X