Top Rank can easily keep Crawford away from top 147ers in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    How so?

He wins the WBO 147 title, then knocks off an ATG and a massive name in the sport, into retirement. Those two fights make him by far the most money of his career. They are also both rated top 10 in the division. It's not as though he's fighting two Rod Salkas.
    That WBO title is bull****, Horn is trash and Manny has been ran thru more then a Mexican whore in "Boys Town"..where is the accomplishments here?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      If i was handling Crawford, I would keep him away from real challenges at 147 for 2018. Why throw him to the rows?

It's smart business.
      Why hold back legit talent?

Comment

He'll definitely keep Crawford away from them. But not because he's worried TC might lose. But because TC is the B-side to most of those guys and Arum can't control the promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
          Why hold back legit talent?
          The kid is moving up into the most dangerous division in Boxing and hasn't really fought anybody of that calibre yet, that's why. You have to look at Crawford as investment, know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            The kid is moving up into the most dangerous division in Boxing and hasn't really fought anybody of that calibre yet, that's why. You have to look at Crawford as investment, know what I mean?
            No one at ww has faced anything close to Crawford man, and his wins are no less then the rest at 147..lets stop acting like they have been facing killers

Comment

You know how hebe arum works, the only way arum accepts crawford as the B-side is if there's tens of millions of dollars to be made

Comment

It's not his fault arum didnt want paq to fight Floyd but the money got to good if Crawford let's him Rob his money line paq did he might let him fight but if Crawford has a head in his shoulder arum will try to hold him back and say he ain't a bug draw like he tried to do money Terrence is gone end up leaving his ass to

Comment

He has fought everybody he was supposed to have fought so far and got all the 140 pound belts. In all the 18 different weight classes he is the only boxer fighting today to achieve this. Only GGG comes close. Nobody gave him those all those 140 pound titles. He took them in the ring with his fast hard fists. He hasn't been a ducker so far so I don't think he will become a ducker at 147. Thurman, Garcia and Spence all have fights already booked. I doubt Crawford is afraid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
                    No one at ww has faced anything close to Crawford man, and his wins are no less then the rest at 147..lets stop acting like they have been facing killers
                    Somebody likes sùcking dick around here.

:bukkake:

Comment

Of course arum will keep him away thats the blueprint. Its pass the torch to each other to keep him in buisness.

Comment

Working...
                      X