No announcement yet.

Garcia/Lomachenko at 140...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Problem with Mikey is that he's learned about letting fights marinate, so expect disappointment in his opposition for a while.
    Well that's just depressing, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      Garcia salido's him. Hell even Robert Garcia would beat loma right now
      if only danny was a pressure fighter, which he isn't. danny would try to box with loma and that's a big mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        if only danny was a pressure fighter, which he isn't. danny would try to box with loma and that's a big mistake
        I see Garcia/Lomachenko ending the same way as Garcia/Salka, unfortunately. I see Loma doing the same taunt and trying to go to war and getting clipped, or pivoting into a ****** left that puts Loma to sleep.

Comment

Depends on how comfortably Vasyl can transition into 140. There's still some legitimate question as to whether he's naturally capable of that. But if he can, does...he UD's Danny comfortably.

Comment

I see Garcia/Lomachenko ending the same way as Garcia/Salka, unfortunately. I see Loma doing the same taunt and trying to go to war and getting clipped, or pivoting into a ****** left that puts Loma to sleep.

did you just compare loma to salka?

garcia isn't putting loma to sleep anytime soon. loma easily outboxes him or makes him quit.

Comment

did you just compare loma to salka?

garcia isn't putting loma to sleep anytime soon. loma easily outboxes him or makes him quit.
              I'm not comparing Loma to Salka. I'm comparing action to reaction.

Play the video as timestamped and tell me you don't see Loma trying to do that taunt against Garcia and getting caught with something brutal.

And no, Garcia's not quitting. Loma has no damn power. Thurman couldn't hardly hurt Garcia and he's a power puncher.

Comment

Play the video as timestamped and tell me you don't see Loma trying to do that taunt against Garcia and getting caught with something brutal.

And no, Garcia's not quitting. Loma has no damn power. Thurman couldn't hardly hurt Garcia and he's a power puncher.
                the moment you compare what happened into garcia-salka with anything loma's done you are comparing him to salka

he needs no power. he wasn't hurting walters and look at what happened. garcias gets easily outboxed or quits.

Comment

the moment you compare what happened into garcia-salka with anything loma's done you are comparing him to salka
                  Equivocation fallacy.

I compare actions. Not people. I see a chin wide the hell open. I see a ****y, brash fighter who does make mistakes but is too fast for the opponent to capitalize on those mistakes. And I see a ****** left hook from Danny Garcia where's braced for any punch Loma throws, where Loma goes to sleep. That's what I see.

Same thing I saw against Salka. Same thing I saw against Khan. It's not the person. They all made the same mistakes - they went after Garcia. Thurman didn't have that problem and thus survived the No Look.

he needs no power.
                  So that's why Paulie did so well, eh?

Oh...

Look, I get it. You're a Loma fan. You've followed his career for years. You bought his shirts. You cried when you saw Salido using his balls as a speed bag en route to a loss. You cheered when you saw him get some wins. Hey, I think Loma is a good guy underneath, too. Maybe too caught up in his own hype, but a good guy underneath.

None of this erases the photo evidence posted earlier - Loma with an exposed right face, Garcia with a hook designed to nail it that's been proven to connect very well against lesser sized opponents. So yes, I believe Garcia sparks Loma during some taunt or a pivot gone wrong.

Done.

Comment

So Danny's strategy and path to victory is to knock Lomachenko out when he's showboating? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      So Danny's strategy and path to victory is to knock Lomachenko out when he's showboating? Lol
                      Danny doesn't care what you're doing. In fact he doesn't even see it. He just looks down and throws the haymaker

Comment

Working...
                      X