No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    please show me that rule... as far as i know a ww can fight a jmw for a title but he is always allowed to go back to ww if he wants of course only if he can... if anything the organizations shouldnt be allowing fighters from lower classes to get a straight shot at titles... blame the wbc for all this mess sergio martinez created at MW...
    What meant was .. if a fighter weighs in even 1 gram over 154 for a SWW/JMW title fight they will be ruled overweight for that division and disqualified from fighting for the title.

I don't think there was anything the WBC could have done to stop Martinez, Cotto and Canelo from defending their title at catchweights.

The rules of boxing allow fighters to weigh in at whatever weight they want, under the divisional limit, for title fights.

Catchweights are a separate, private arrangement between the 2 fighters and their teams, not recognised by governing bodies and sanctioning orgs.
    Last edited by kafkod; 01-18-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      a Golov-tard argues that Brook is a middleweight

Golovkin sets the record straight " he is not a middleweight "

a Golov-tard still argues loooool

But according to you, Golovkin is a liar.

If you can't be sensible, at least be consistant in your stupidity.

Comment

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin

What that statement means that 160 is the MW limit.

What it does not mean is that MW boxers must aim to weigh in at exactly 160, otherwise, they are not MWs.

I can't believe you need that explaining to you, and have the nerve to call others "casuals"

Comment

you have been here for 12 years loooool

jesus h christ

if I ever dedicate myself to something for 12 years, and after that time are still as thick as a brick..... I would go play in traffic

just saying.....

in 12 years you should have either.,.... grown up, and stopped being an excuse-making fanboy..... or you should have smartened up, and learned something about the sport

casuals lol
          Who said I was a fanboy? I just think this thread is dumb.

Comment

it is extremely ignorant to confuse rehydration-weight with weigh-in weight..... especially in this day and age

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin

use your head, you excuse-making muppet

Golovkin did not want to weigh 155 because it would limit him, just like it limited Canelo.....

you are either extremely dishonest, or extremely stupid..... either way..... that lame stuff about rehydration weight, and that lame stuff about completely ignoring 5lbs of potentially functional muscle-mass..... is horribly dumb, and beneath me

we have heard all that dumb shht already, in this very thread

who is confusing those weights? one is closer to a fighter's natural weight, isn't it?

now you are saying 155 limited canelo? I thought he was a natural jmw? it's not even clear what your argument is at this point.

Comment

I know EXACTLY what this thread is about kid, and so do YOU

oh btw, that thing you tripped over before.... that was an elephant

another perfect example.

start an argument...call everyone casuals who don't know anything without explaining yourself...introduce a straw man...hurl insults and call people names...never get to any conclusive point. that pretty well sums you up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                The only one -really needing to, describe Canelo as something other than MW champ, is you. You're the one running around on some "Canelo wasn't a GENUINE middleweight "

why do you think that is, fuk-burger ?

could it be because he weighed 155 and was not a genuine middleweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

kafkod plan A

1) lie

2) lie more

3) pull the race card

4) suck off fellow clowns, for support

right on cue

Comment

What meant was .. if a fighter weighs in even 1 gram over 154 for a SWW/JMW title fight they will be ruled overweight for that division and disqualified from fighting for the title.

I don't think there was anything the WBC could have done to stop Martinez, Cotto and Canelo from defending their title at catchweights.

The rules of boxing allow fighters to weigh in at whatever weight they want, under the divisional limit, for title fights.

Catchweights are a separate, private arrangement between the 2 fighters and their teams, not recognised by governing bodies and sanctioning orgs.

and yet..... you and your fukwit cohorts have used the "mando doe" excuse on numerous occasions

the fact is, there was nothing preventing Golovkin from being a man of his word..... other than.....
                    1) no balls.....
                    2) a fukwit fanbase who readily accept all of his excuses

Comment

But according to you, Golovkin is a liar.

If you can't be sensible, at least be consistant in your stupidity.

so, you are saying that Golovkin cannot be trusted ?

is that what you are saying ? loooool

if you were not such a bum-sniffing c0ck-sucker, you would be able to answer this question.....

after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

Comment

Working...
                      X