No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I reckon he bought a 160MB package. When it's running out at 155 MB he says: Mmmmmkay. It's not a genuine 160 MB card so its alright.
    Then he starts bombarding his supplier with complaint emails:

You gave me 160MB allowance?

so fkn what kid ?

you are a dopey excuse-making muppet, just like the others

Did I USE 160MB, or did I use 155, which is only 1MB over 154?

You lying bullshitting snakes charged me for 160MB when I CHOSE to only use 155!

So now you OWE ME a refund for 6 unused MBs - because 155 is ONLY 1MB over 154!

And don't tell me I COULD have used 160MB .. the fact is I DIDN'T USE 160MB. I used 155MB, which is only 1MB over 154!

FACT* I used 155MB

FACT* 155 is NOT 160

FACT* 155 is only 1 MB over 154.

FACT* You owe me a refund for 6 unused MBs
    Last edited by kafkod; 01-09-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      ya think
      Yeah I think. Try it some time..

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Then he starts bombarding his supplier with complaint emails:

You gave me 160MB allowance?

so fkn what kid ?

you are a dopey excuse-making muppet, just like the others

Did I USE 160MB, or did I use 155, which is only 1MB over 154?

You lying bullshitting snakes charged me for 160MB when I CHOSE to only use 155!

So now you OWE ME a refund for 6 unused MBs - because 155 is ONLY 1MB over 154!

And don't tell me I COULD have used 160MB .. the fact is I DIDN'T USE 160MB. I used 155MB, which is only 1MB over 154!

FACT* I used 155MB

FACT* 155 is NOT 160

FACT* 155 is only 1 MB over 154.

FACT* You owe me a refund for 6 unused MBs
        We would but you owe us 12 dollars for clogging up the forum with your nonsence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          We would but you owe us 12 dollars for clogging up the forum with your nonsence.
          fk off idiot..... I CHOSE to clog up the forum with nonsense, but I don't NEED to do it, because I'm not a fukTARD like you and the other whiney dribbling GGG cvnt lickers.

you think I should pay you for doing something I don't NEED to do .. that I do because I CHOSE to do it?

fk off fukwit ... you are as bad as the cvnts at my local supermarket who insist I can only buy eggs by the dozen, even when I tell them I only need 2 eggs to make an omelete, so 10 of them are going straight in the RUBBISH BIN!!!!

So I got to fkn pay them for throwing their eggs away then come back tomorrow and pay for another dozen fkn eggs for another omelete and throw 10 of them away AGAIN!

fkn ****** fkwit cvnts like you are killing boxing and the retail grocery industry by believing in **** like the middleweight division and a dozen eggs!!!

You are the kind of GGGulible, iGGGnorant TARDS who believe in Santa Klaus and fairies and 2 x 2 = 4

GTFOH b1tch !!
          Last edited by kafkod; 01-09-2018, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• aboutfkntime been badly exposed in this thread

Comment

fk off idiot..... I CHOSE to clog up the forum with nonsense, but I don't NEED to do it, because I'm not a fukTARD like you and the other whiney dribbling GGG cvnt lickers.

you think I should pay you for doing something I don't NEED to do .. that I do because I CHOSE to do it?

fk off fukwit ... you are as bad as the cvnts at my local supermarket who insist I can only buy eggs by the dozen, even when I tell them I only need 2 eggs to make an omelete, so 10 of them are going straight in the RUBBISH BIN!!!!

So I got to fkn pay them for throwing their eggs away then come back tomorrow and pay for another dozen fkn eggs for another omelete and throw 10 of them away AGAIN!

fkn ****** fkwit cvnts like you are killing boxing and the retail grocery industry by believing in **** like the middleweight division and a dozen eggs!!!

You are the kind of GGGulible, iGGGnorant TARDS who believe in Santa Klaus and fairies and 2 x 2 = 4

GTFOH b1tch !!
              Ok next time give the 10 eggs to charity..

Comment

GTFOH b1tch !!
                Omg... are you sure he isn't your alt?

You nailed it

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Canelo is an expert at boiling down and making weight. You must know yourself, he weighs more in the ring than GGG does.

155lbs is catchweight. Makes you wonder why Canelo would want catchweights, especially so many of them.

no, it does not.....

kid, Canelo was not a middleweight..... he wanted a catchweight at JMW for the exact same reason why he wanted a catchweight at welter.....

and if you do not know what that reason is, then you should not be here

you had a chance to smarten up.... instead, you "wonder"

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  As to your question. Of course Canelo would be better and stronger at 160lbs, he has to kill himself to make 155lbs.

And he will be stronger in the rematch.

GGG will also be slower and have less energy given his age.

Do you think Canelo was drained at 152lbs when Floyd fought him?

then, you are a fkn idiot for referring to 155lb Canelo as a genuine middleweight..... when you KNEW that he would be better/stronger at 160

like I said earlier.....

the tards, when defending Golovkin:
                  " middleweight is 160 "

the tards, when attacking Canelo:
                  " middleweight is 155 "

155lb Canelo was not a genuine middleweight, because.....
                  " middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin

Comment

In other words ... Ward couldn't draw flies to shit.

Prime GGG would have taken him apart.

there are very few people who are stupid enough to say that

gratz

Comment

Ward: Happy to fight Floyd at 160.

And talking about Floyd ... did you troll him with 20 hate posts per day for 2 years when he dragged Canelo down to 152 after being happy to fight Cotto at 154?

Nope .. thought not.

did Mayweather create his legacy by running around for FIVE YEARS talking shht about "anyone from 154-168"..... but then kill THREE HUGE fights over weight?

..... did Mayweather specifically promise to fight Canelo at 154, like Golovkin did?

Nope..... thought not.

Comment

Working...
                      X