get to work..... or STFU

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      I have answered EVERY single question, you lying piece-of-****

but, YOU..... have done nothing even close

get to work..... or STFU

no b1tch, you ducked EVERY..... SINGLE..... ONE

more than once lol

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
      why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
      why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
      why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?
      explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....
      if Golovkin is a SMW, because he fought above 160..... then why did he need a cw for Ward?

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        now explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1
        I honestly haven't a clue what you are on about with this question. What is a functional difference between 2 weights even supposed to mean?

Please just answer this simple question, so I can maybe get my head around it ..

How many pounds do you believe you would need to add to 154lbs before it stops being 154lbs and becomes another, different weight?
        Last edited by kafkod; 03-03-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I honestly haven't a clue what you are on about with this question. What is a functional difference between 2 weights even supposed to mean?

Please just answer this simple question, so I can maybe get my head around it ..

How many pounds do you believe you would need to add to 154lbs before it stops being 154lbs and becomes another, different weight?

you know EXACTLY what that question means, you lying clown

you should never be allowed to use the words "I" and "honestly" in the same sentence

THAT is why you dishonestly refused to address that issue earlier, whilst blindly insisting that you had loool

also, that issue has been EXPLICITLY explained to you homers, on NUMEROUS occasions over the last 300+ pages

you 154.1 idiots are killing yourselves over a silly technicality that made NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER to a JMW's ability to perform against a genuine middleweight opponent..... AND YOU KNOW IT!!

want proof..... ?

then explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1

let me ask you that question a different way, so that you cannot pull your usual stunt and weasel out.....

what possible difference could 0.2 lbs make to a fighters performance, especially when facing a genuine middleweight opponent?

kid, you casual tards have been butt-fk'd for 300 pages..... but don't worry, the equally-as-weasely little slime-ball who created this thread will put me on ignore tomorrow..... meaning that you clowns can have a nice big hug, and a quick circle-jerk, and then convince yourselves that it was all just a bad dream loool.....

..... until I start my thread the following day

if you guys kill this thread to save yourselves from further embarrassment, then I will start a 300 page thread about lil 153lb Cotto won't that be fun

Comment

once again, explained to your worthless ass, on numerous occasions

in order to be regarded as a genuine middleweight a fighter would need to do TWO things..........

* be preparing to weigh 160
            * be preparing to fight a middleweight opponent

155lb Canelo..... had done NEITHER of those things

NOTE: it is utterly fkn ridiculous that I need to explain that to you excuse-making ass

and in addition to the two factors detailed above, a fighter would need to be conditioned to the weight..... because we all know that 159lb Brook was no middleweight

why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?

Comment

you know EXACTLY what that question means, you lying clown

you should never be allowed to use the words "I" and "honestly" in the same sentence

THAT is why you dishonestly refused to address that issue earlier, whilst blindly insisting that you had loool

also, that issue has been EXPLICITLY explained to you homers, on NUMEROUS occasions over the last 300+ pages

you 154.1 idiots are killing yourselves over a silly technicality that made NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER to a JMW's ability to perform against a genuine middleweight opponent..... AND YOU KNOW IT!!

want proof..... ?

then explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1

let me ask you that question a different way, so that you cannot pull your usual stunt and weasel out.....

what possible difference could 0.2 lbs make to a fighters performance, especially when facing a genuine middleweight opponent?

kid, you casual tards have been butt-fk'd for 300 pages..... but don't worry, the equally-as-weasely little slime-ball who created this thread will put me on ignore tomorrow..... meaning that you clowns can have a nice big hug, and a quick circle-jerk, and then convince yourselves that it was all just a bad dream loool.....

..... until I start my thread the following day

if you guys kill this thread to save yourselves from further embarrassment, then I will start a 300 page thread about lil 153lb Cotto won't that be fun
              You must have missed my question. Here it is again:

How many pounds do you believe needs to be added to 154lbs before it stops being 154lbs and becomes another, different weight?

Simple question. Give me a simple, honest answer and we can maybe start to get somewhere with this discussion.

Comment

once again, explained to your worthless ass, on numerous occasions

in order to be regarded as a genuine middleweight a fighter would need to do TWO things..........

* be preparing to weigh 160
                * be preparing to fight a middleweight opponent
                Lol ... you are a buffoon!

There is no requirement in the rules of any sanctioning body for a fighter to prepare to weigh 160lbs.

He can weigh whatever he likes up to 160lbs, which is the sanctioned limit for all MW title fights.

Comment

You must have missed my question. Here it is again:

How many pounds do you believe needs to be added to 154lbs before it stops being 154lbs and becomes another, different weight?

Simple question. Give me a simple, honest answer and we can maybe start to get somewhere with this discussion.

maybe YOU missed the point.....

your POINTLESS, IRRELEVANT, little question..... is just another whiny excuse

when 1lb is added to 154, it becomes 155..... is that what you were asking, you POINTLESS, IRRELEVANT, poster?

once more.....

anything from 154.1 - 160..... is middleweight
                  anything from 154.1 - 155..... is a catchweight

155 > 160..... you do understand that, right ?

Comment

• 155 > 160..... you do understand that, right ?

Comment

Lol ... you are a buffoon!

There is no requirement in the rules of any sanctioning body for a fighter to prepare to weigh 160lbs.

He can weigh whatever he likes up to 160lbs, which is the sanctioned limit for all MW title fights.

correct

anything from 154.1 - 160..... is middleweight
                      anything from 154.1 - 155..... is a catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X