• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    says who? you and your alt?

b1tch-boy.....

having multiple account is a bannable offence

FACT: the mods can run a simple login query, even an old SQL server literally takes just a few seconds

be a good boy and run along to get me banned

take your time, no hurry at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      a MW fight is ..... from 154.1 to 160

correct

and a catchweight fight is..... from 154.1 - 155

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        b1tch-boy.....

having multiple account is a bannable offence

FACT: the mods can run a simple login query, even an old SQL server literally takes just a few seconds

be a good boy and run along to get me banned

take your time, no hurry at all
        yeah it is, im not gonna snitch but you better hope you dont get caught. not having it that an account made in feb 2018 with similar posting style to you is legitimately talking the same kind of bollocks as you do

Comment

271 pages and not 1 shred of EVIDENCE from you sheepfuker, keep making a fool of yourself, it's hilarious

I see that, by the way you dutifully answered my questions

no, wait..... you did not answer my questions

you ducked them like a b1tch for 271 pages loool

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
          why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
          why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
          why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?
          explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....
          if Golovkin is a SMW, because he fought above 160..... then why did he need a cw for Ward?

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
            Nobody here, in endless debates of pages, is saying that a weight from 154.1-160 does not fall within Middleweight sanctioning bouts, or particularly title bouts. For a fight sanctioned as 160, a fighter can come weighing in at 154.1 if he wanted to. Would you call that fighter a Middleweight or a JMW? Sure he can be fighting for a 160 title, but no industry or press expert is going to say that the 154.1 fighter is a seasoned Middleweight. The limit for Caneloweight was always 155. Hence limit!

Focus on the limit of 155. And the limit of 160. These inconsistencies alone for the limits, technically within 160 range, show that the fighters were agreeing to a catchweight. Why did fans forget about catchweights?
            If a fighter consistantly fights outside his weight class upper limit he is a member of that upper weight class. The why he does it doesn't matter. He made a conscious choice to fight above the limit in multiple times he will have to live with the consequences. By the way he had plenty of criticism from other boxers, the press and coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              LOL.. I keep thinking I'm not going to post again but like a moth to a flame I come back..

I would have said..... like a fly to ****

but, whatever

Comment

FACT: earlier in this thread, you stated that Golovkin was a SMW

I asked..... I suppose you think that Golovkin was a SMW because he weighed 161.5?

you replied words to the effect..... well, 161.5 is over 160

did that stupidity wear off ?

it is hilarious that you think Golovkin dropped a division

casual fans are totally clueless about styles/levels/weight
                He WAS (past tense) fighting at smw. Then he was, and is, fighting at MW. Just like Canelo WAS a welterweight at one point in time, then he changed divisions.

Comment

I would have said..... like a fly to ****

but, whatever
                  I like my version better thank you very much..

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Answer it. Is it not a catchweight then? If so, why not?
                    Your own words answer the question and in the process make you look silly. That's why I was LMFAO when I read it and replied accordingly.

Comment

See that's where your wrong, a MW fight is sanctioned from 154.1 to 160, within that range you are fighting as a MW
                      I’ll make it easier for you to understand. When Pacquiao fought Margarito, was he a Super Welterweight? If you say yes, then should Pacquiao have continued at Super Welterweight there on?

When Marquez hit 142 on the Welterweight scales against Pacquiao, was Marquez the known Welterweight? What weight was Marquez hitting on his Welterweight bouts? Use boxrec.

Thurman and Porter fought above 147 before, are they Welterweights or Super Welterweights?

Crawford at 135 fought at 153 on fight night. Is he a Super Welterweight?

Zurdo fights close to 190lbs on fight night, what is he?

The whole Caneloweight became tacky in saying he weighed more than Golovkin on fight night. As if HBO would disclose his real weight, hence “unofficial scale.”

Comment

Working...
                      X