No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    No JMW has ever fought another JMW at 155 in a title fight .. unless they were fighting for a MW title, in the MW division, at an official sanctioned weight of 160.

Now stop deflecting and answer my question - why do you think Canelo fought four times at 155 after failing to make 154 for Angulo?

And why did he not defend the 154 title he won from Smith in a fight that had ZERO prefight PED testing for Canelo?

Cough .. diuretics ... whoops .. pardon me.

the only card gayer than the race card, is the PED card

trust you to include one in your every-day carry lol

was the guy who made these video's on PED's ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      if there is little or no difference it would NOT BE BENEFICIAL

right, kid ?

it is clearly impossible to refer to a fighter who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never faced a middleweight opponent..... as a middleweight

right kid ?

especially considering it made no difference, and would not be beneficial..... RIGHT KID?
      but you said it WAS BENEFICIAL sheep***er, so what is it, beneficial or not hypocrite

Comment

the only card gayer than the race card, is the PED card

trust you to include one in your every-day carry lol

was the guy who made these video's on PED's ?

He won't answer because he's a marshmellow, soft, pink and melts under heat, that's the perfect description of you isn't it sheep***er

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          but you said it WAS BENEFICIAL sheep***er, so what is it, beneficial or not hypocrite

nope, I said that it was likely more beneficial to him than it was to his opponent..... as-in.... it was lame, unprofessional, and completely unjustified

not, your spin

you (unbelievably) said this.....
          if there is little or no difference it would NOT BE BENEFICIAL
          ..... you excuse-making muppet

you and B1tchkin are both being unrealistic by insisting that the superstar Canelo should hand him an advantage

especially since he was willing to defend his title against other fighters at catchweight, and since he is unwilling to accept a fight unless it happens on his terms

Golovkin has never lifted a finger to make a meaningful fight, not with anyone..... including Saunders, who has been running around with lilG's WBO "dream" for years

stop making excuses for a man who does not even know you exist

Comment

if some punk kid supported Hypekin's lame catchweight demand on Andre Ward..... then that lame punk kid should shut his ****-warmer about Canelo

just saying

#anyonefrom154-168doe
            #desperatetofightat154butnobodywillstepupdoe
            I have never supported Golovkin or any other boxer fighting for a title any title at a catchweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              He won't answer because he's a marshmellow, soft, pink and melts under heat, that's the perfect description of you isn't it sheep***er

I have answered every single excuse..... ooops, I mean..... question..... that you muppets have blurted..... ooops, I mean..... asked

you are not referring to kafkod's PED dribble, you are referring to the other dribble in kafkod's post..... right ?

this dribble ?

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Now stop deflecting and answer my question - why do you think Canelo fought four times at 155 after failing to make 154 for Angulo?

And why did he not defend the 154 title he won from Smith in a fight that had ZERO prefight PED testing for Canelo?

the reason why Canelo fought at 155, when he was campaigning at 154 ..... is the exact same reason why he fought at 150, when he was campaigning at welter..... BACK IN 2010

BACK IN 2010..... when you guys were not whining, and crying like little girls

you guys were not whining, and crying like little girls, back in 2010..... because you did not need an excuse to justify why lil'G shat the bed over weight..... like you did in 2016

why do you think Canelo fought four times at 155 after failing to make 154 for Angulo?
              if you don't like this justification, then take it up with Chepo..... who stated on multiple occasions that the reason why Canelo fought Jose Cotto at 150 in their "welterweight" fight back in 2010, is because making weight was becoming much more difficult for Canelo, so they decided that he will only make 147 for big/title fights..... Reynoso said they made that decision in an effort to "preserve Saul's career"

which made all of you " 155 is middleweight " clowns look pretty fkn ****** when you ran around calling Canelo a middleweight for two years only to watch him win the WBO jmw title off Liam Smith

you may not like the reason, I may not like the reason..... but there it is.....

* lame..... YES
              * unprofessional..... YES
              * disrespectful to his JMW opponents, who may not benefit from that extra pound quite as much as he does..... YES
              * does that magically turn him into a genuine middleweight..... only if you are an excuse-making muppet who cannot handle another Ward debacle

that is nothing but a petulant whine

FACT: you would have said that he was ducking Golovkin

it is ******ed to suggest that Canelo can make 155, with testing..... but then be unable to make 154, without using PED's..... it is 1 fkn pound, get a grip charlie

excuses are like ass-holes, everybody has one..... and you ass-holes have got plenty

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                It sounded like a polite way of saying: "STFU about Ward .. I'm fighting Daniel Geale today."
                You imbecilic cuck show me when in the **** did canelo ever fail to make 155,thats right u pulled it outta your ass after ggg was done using it

And ftr liam smith is who pulled out of vada testing because he used the excuse he was already being tested by ukad & the fight was already around the corner
                ,FACT canelo has demanded vada in his fights consistently for yrs & is among the most tested fighters who was among the 1st using vada. You ALWAYS make a ****** ass of yourself
                Last edited by kushking; 02-20-2018, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I have never supported Golovkin or any other boxer fighting for a title any title at a catchweight.
                  Yet you not only have millions of excuses but downright actively support ggg dragging brook up 13 lbs all the way to 160 WEEKS after saying kahn jumping 8 lbs was a disgrace to boxing

You sir are a typical ggg hypocrite fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

THEN ANSWER THIS QUESTION !!

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

FACT: Golovkin was more than happy to defend against Rosado at catchweight..... so that title rubbish is nothing but an excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      You imbecilic cuck show me when in the **** did canelo ever fail to make 155,thats right u pulled it outta your ass after ggg was done using it

And ftr liam smith is who pulled out of vada testing because he used the excuse he was already being tested by ukad & the fight was already around the corner
                      ,FACT canelo has demanded vada in his fights consistently for yrs & is among the most tested fighters who was among the 1st using vada. You ALWAYS make a ****** ass of yourself

is that what happened ?

I just thought it was silly to suggest that Canelo can make 155, with testing..... but then be unable to make 154, without using PED's

Comment

Working...
                      X