No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    He has seemingly changed his entire perception of weight classes based off the words of lil g
    yeah, very strange. he obviously places great importance on what golovkin has to say.

Comment

He has seemingly changed his entire perception of weight classes based off the words of lil g

I base my assessment off the fact that I am not here embarrassing myself by classifying a weight-class by it's MINIMUM

there is a damn good reason why you excuse-making fuktards NEED do that

anyone from 154-168 LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah, very strange. he obviously places great importance on what golovkin has to say.
        It's obvious. We're trying to talk about Canelo and the middleweight division, and all he can do is post videos of his hero like a fanboy

Comment

and clown, why do you take golovkins word as the truth, i thought you hated the guy. yet you hang off of his every word now?

" middleweight is 160..... this is boxing "

Comment

If they gave her the crown it would, dumbass.

You know, I'm glad you brought that up. Have you ever seen a Miss Universe pageant? I have, and thought they were all perfect. But the thing that separates Miss Universe from the rest is the crown.

Just like what made Canelo a middleweight champion was that belt

but, wouldn't she have to be genuinely beautiful ?

you can put lipstick on a pig..... but that is not exactly the same thing, is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              why should he, you fukwit ?

Golovkin promised to fight Canelo at 154.....
              When? Where? Source

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              did Ward promise to negotiate on weight IF GGG vacated..... like Golovkin promised Canelo?

did Ward run around for FIVE years saying, anyone from 154-168..... like Hypekin did?

did Ward then **** the bed on ALL of those promises..... leaving his pond-scum fanbase to run around making childish excuses?

Golovkin did ALL of those things, you spastic..... which is why you are here embarrassing yourself
              Constantly repeating your claims does not make them true.

Comment

I base my assessment off the fact that I am not here embarrassing myself by classifying a weight-class by it's MINIMUM

there is a damn good reason why you excuse-making fuktards NEED do that

anyone from 154-168 LOL
                Hey stupid, let's try this again.

Middleweight is anything from 154 to 160. Anything.

Your whiny, pathetic version: 155 is close to 154 doe

Comment

rosenthals a prick, was he meant to knock them out in one round or something? The vast vast majority thought he deservedly won both fights. although the aboutfkntime score card probs had him losing both 118-110

hahahaha

BUUURRRRNNNNNNNNNNN

so..... you golov-f@ggots do not only throw BETTER fighters under a bus..... you go for journo's as well lol

Comment

if you had any integrity whatsoever.....

if you had any type of instinct for this game.....

if you had any type of clue whatsoever.....

you would not have made that post

" middleweight is 160..... this is boxing "

" he (Brook) is not a middleweight. He just isn't "

Comment

but, wouldn't she have to be genuinely beautiful ?

you can put lipstick on a pig..... but that is not exactly the same thing, is it?
                      I disagree with some orgs rankings, but I have to respect them because they are the authority on the matter and I'm not. The same would be true here. If the judges determine a pig with lipstick is Miss Universe, then the pig with lipstick is Miss Universe.

Just because a pig with lipstick won the WBC MW belt, doesn't mean that pig isn't champ. (Or is the pig with lipstick Oscar?)

Comment

Working...
                      X