No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    it is clearly obvious that Brook was not a genuine middleweight..... just like 155lb Canelo

you fukwits are morons of the very highest order
    youre talking complete and utter dog****. Theres no 'genuine' about it. brook was a middleweight for that fight, he weighed in within the middleweight limits. He was a smaller guy no doubt about it but for that night he was a middleweight. Whether he can suck himself down to a lower division is irrelevant, if youre stepping on the scales between 154 and 160 youre fighting as a middleweight. I dont know why that upsets you so much.

Comment

or you could insert some common-sense into your thinking ?

stop being an excuse-making fukwit

EVERYONE can see whats up you tard

FACT: 155lb Canelo was not a genuine middleweight lol
      Where's my excuse? Middleweight is anything from 154 to 160.

Where's your excuse? Youre crying like a petulant child, repeating the same foolish gibberish over and over about catchweight (which you say you don't even agree with), about it only being a pound (then going as far as making a straw man argument about .2lbs [as if Canelo weighs 154.1]), posting a video about Golovkin and 154. You're doing every damn thing except being a man and saying he won a belt at 154-160, and should defend it at 154-160.

All because you don't like the guy that he's supposed to defend it against.

And then you got the nerve to call everyone names, truly showing your childish nature. But it's a just entertainment for you. I think you get a kick out of us being dumb enough to respond to your stupidity

Comment

• seriously, you spastic's.....

when you heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think that Golovkin wanted to fight?.....

if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who?.....

did you REALLY think that he meant Gabe Rosado ? lol

somehow, I don't think you did

it must REALLY burn, to see that Ward and Canelo are the kind of fighters you thought Golovkin would be loooool

By Michael Rosenthal
        Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
        "Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"

Comment

Golovkin: " middleweight is 160.... this is boxing "

the tards: " b,b,b,b,but..... "

and clown, why do you take golovkins word as the truth, i thought you hated the guy. yet you hang off of his every word now?

Comment

your mom is technically a woman..... but that does not automatically make her Ms Universe..... does it spanker?
            If they gave her the crown it would, dumbass.

You know, I'm glad you brought that up. Have you ever seen a Miss Universe pageant? I have, and thought they were all perfect. But the thing that separates Miss Universe from the rest is the crown.

Just like what made Canelo a middleweight champion was that belt

Comment

seriously, you spastic's.....

when you heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think that Golovkin wanted to fight?.....

if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who?.....

did you REALLY think that he meant Gabe Rosado ? lol

somehow, I don't think you did

it must REALLY burn, to see that Ward and Canelo are the kind of fighters you thought Golovkin would be loooool

By Michael Rosenthal
              Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
              "Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"
              rosenthals a prick, was he meant to knock them out in one round or something? The vast vast majority thought he deservedly won both fights. although the aboutfkntime score card probs had him losing both 118-110

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                youre talking complete and utter dog****. Theres no 'genuine' about it. brook was a middleweight for that fight, he weighed in within the middleweight limits. He was a smaller guy no doubt about it but for that night he was a middleweight. Whether he can suck himself down to a lower division is irrelevant, if youre stepping on the scales between 154 and 160 youre fighting as a middleweight. I dont know why that upsets you so much.

you are an absolute fkn idiot

a typical dopey casual-fan of the very highest order

no wait, I remember now..... you are just a silly pacstain who jumped on the Golovkin bandwagon when Manny got KTFO by Marquez and embarrassed by Mayweather

" for that night "

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  and clown, why do you take golovkins word as the truth, i thought you hated the guy. yet you hang off of his every word now?
                  He has seemingly changed his entire perception of weight classes based off the words of lil g

Comment

you are an absolute fkn idiot

a typical dopey casual-fan of the very highest order

no wait, I remember now..... you are just a silly pacstain who jumped on the Golovkin bandwagon when Manny got KTFO by Marquez and embarrassed by Mayweather

" for that night "

pacstain? ive never been a pacquiao fan. it was one of my fave moments in boxing when marquez sparked him. and i couldnt care less that mayweather beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Where's my excuse? Middleweight is anything from 154 to 160.

Where's your excuse? Youre crying like a petulant child, repeating the same foolish gibberish over and over about catchweight (which you say you don't even agree with), about it only being a pound (then going as far as making a straw man argument about .2lbs [as if Canelo weighs 154.1]), posting a video about Golovkin and 154. You're doing every damn thing except being a man and saying he won a belt at 154-160, and should defend it at 154-160.

All because you don't like the guy that he's supposed to defend it against.

And then you got the nerve to call everyone names, truly showing your childish nature. But it's a just entertainment for you. I think you get a kick out of us being dumb enough to respond to your stupidity

155 is inbetween 154-160..... but, Bull****kin refused, because he was too chicken

****-for-brains..... when you heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think that Golovkin wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who?..... Rosado? lol

explain why Bull****kin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

Comment

Working...
                      X