* but, no explanation why ?
    * and, no attempt at bullshht/spin ?

heh, you got nothing kid

you are like a shot fighter

the desire/determination is there... but, you got nothing left

that must be terribly frustrating

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      ...just like Canelo exceeded the JMW limit...

Why is this hard for you to understand? 154-160 is the middleweight division range.

gives a speeding ticket analogy

realizes that he fcuked up, and no longer wants to be a cop

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        Is Marquez a seasoned Welterweight? Is Pacquiao a seasoned Welterweight? Before you answer, go to www.boxrec.com, and get an idea of their weigh ins and catchweight bouts. Because to your failed reasoning Pac that fought above 147 against Margo was a SMW right?

You should focus on "instances" rather than rinsing the obvious facts about what class is next above a class limit. Take your time homie
        But we're not talking about a one time thing, are we? We're talking about several "instances " where Canelo has weighed in within the MW limit. We're talking about an "instance " where he won a MW belt in the MW range. We're talking about an "instance" where he defended a MW belt in the MW range. We're not talking about Pac moving up once, or Brook moving up once, or Khan moving up once. We're talking about a guy who moved up and stayed there for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          * but, no explanation why ?
          * and, no attempt at bullshht/spin ?

heh, you got nothing kid

you are like a shot fighter

the desire/determination is there... but, you got nothing left

that must be terribly frustrating
          Think your posts in this thread are pretty self-explanatory to anyone with functioning brain.

Comment

• this was nailed yesterday on the other thread

was it Scott Weiland, or someone else, not sure ?

..... you guys (fukwits) are referring to a fighter, by the "technical" classification of the bout..... which is horribly ignorant, if not horribly dishonest.....

it is not too late for you guys to smarten up

oh, right..... carry on then lol

Comment

gives a speeding ticket analogy

realizes that he fcuked up, and no longer wants to be a cop
              No. I just realized you don't get it. If you're over the limit, you're over the limit. It's pretty simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Think your posts in this thread are pretty self-explanatory to anyone with functioning brain.

aren't you that silly pacstain who embarrassed yourself over the Marquez decapitation?

maybe it was someone else

either way.....

a genuine middleweight would weigh in at 160, to fight a middleweight opponent..... and he would be conditioned to making that weight

sorry you are not smart enough to know that

you guys (fukwits) are referring to a fighter, by the "technical" classification of the bout..... which is horribly ignorant, if not horribly dishonest.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  No. I just realized you don't get it. If you're over the limit, you're over the limit. It's pretty simple

but..... if I was doing 155. in a 154 zone..... I would not get a ticket for 160, right ?

because..... yea, that would be wrong, and ignorant..... and of course, a lie..... right ?

Comment

but..... if I was doing 155. in a 154 zone..... I would not get a ticket for 160, right ?

because..... yea, that would be wrong, and ignorant..... and of course, a lie..... right ?

gloveking..... you know nothing about boxing, and you clearly do not have what it takes to be a cop.....

..... what will you do ?

Comment

Pretty good, you're actually using the speed limit analogy correctly. The problem is, you can't have the 160 speed limit. That's my limit. That's the MW speed limit. You're the one saying your "driver" is in the JMW lane. That lane only has a speed limit of 154. You're speeding.

Comment

Working...
                      X