No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    you still spewing your vicious hate filled garbage? Damn that must have really stung that golovkin didnt get exposed this year like you all said he would.

he absolutely was exposed this year.....

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017

"Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"

http://www.boxingscene.com/weekend-r...s-2017--123732

I dunno what fights you were watching

Golovkin got exposed alright..... but not as badly as the muppet's who are peddling that "154.1 is middleweight" rubbish

stay dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      he absolutely was exposed this year.....

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017

"Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"

http://www.boxingscene.com/weekend-r...s-2017--123732

I dunno what fights you were watching

Golovkin got exposed alright..... but not as badly as the muppet's who are peddling that "154.1 is middleweight" rubbish

stay dumb
      nah nah man...u got it all wrong...canelo waited for g to get old first than he got embarrassed with g only need the jab to dominate!!!

and jacobs man that boy is the greatest! he the goods! he legit! cept for when pirog killed him and mora floored him(i used to knock him for that when i thought he was ducking g tho)

so i dunno what u talkin bout!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Are you sure Canelo weighed over the limit as Welterweight?? You shouldn't accuse a fighter of being a weight bully unless you can back it up.

to notice things like that you need to be knowledgeable

and interested

and NOT, an excuse-making muppet

I will just keep reminding you, about all of the things you don't know..... ok?

THIS, is fkn hilarious.....

so, you were not aware that..... AFTER you clowns ran around calling Canelo a middleweight, because he elected to fight at 155..... he won the WBO jmw title, AT 154..... making you all look rather, "special"?

seriously..... that " 154.1 is middleweight " rubbish was ALWAYS a joke..... but after Canelo won the JMW title, it became a special kind of stupidity

excuse
        making
        clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          How many guys does it take to explain to one idiot that 155>154?

My 8 year old son understands this...

then get him to explain that 160 > 155

then you will be as smart as him..... m'kay?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

160>159. What's your point? You do understand what the divisions are in boxing, right?

The truly relevant equation is 160>155>154. Do I need to explain this?

Comment

• glad to see the gggroupies are still sticking to their mantra of "never admit youre wrong..never give up an inch and never admit defeat no matter what"

Comment

• Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking
                  How many guys does it take to explain to one idiot that 155>154?

My 8 year old son understands this...

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

what a fkn tard Gloveking

cries about the 1 pound difference between 154-155..... but then completely ignores the 5 pound difference between 155-160 looool

what a fkn crackhead

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    160>159. What's your point? You do understand what the divisions are in boxing, right?

The truly relevant equation is 160>155>154. Do I need to explain this?

yes I do you fukwit, and middleweight is 160 loooool

Comment

• Whyy do you guys continue to talk to that repetitive d1p****?

Comment

Working...
                      X