Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    no, lil'G got scurred all of a sudden

none of them, what a truly ****** question

if a fighter was limited to any of those catchweights, he simply could not be regarded as a genuine middleweight.....

a genuine middleweight fighting at catchweight, like if Golovkin had agreed to 158, then sure..... but not a guy who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never fought a middleweight opponent

that is horribly naive, and a little childish, if I might say

a fighter would need to prepare for 160, to face a middleweight opponent, and he would need to be conditioned to the weight..... to be regarded as a genuine middleweight

if you are not referring to " genuine " middleweights, then who the fk cares

as I said earlier, you can call them whatever you like..... "fake", "not real", "pretend", whatever.....

but, I just explained that to you, little guy.....

Canelo used his star-power to give himself an extra pound which may not have benefited his JMW opponents quite as much as it benefited him.....

was it a big deal? no

was it completely unnecessary? yes

did Canelo prove that he was a JMW with Smith? obviously

did that turn you into a ****** and make you cry? uncontrollably

You didn't explain how you said 154 and 155 are the same yet you make an excuse that he doesn't have to KILL himself cutting that last pound in the last couple of days, that is contradictory you hypocrite, explain yourself sheep ***er

Comment

AFTER Golovkin ran around for FIVE YEARS saying that he could beat "anyone from 154-168" ?

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154?

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised that he would negotiate on weight with Canelo if he vacated the title ?

AFTER Golovkin did the exact same thing to Andre Ward ?

abso-fkn-lutely, I do !!!

I also think that a guy who supported Golovkin's lame-as-fk catchweight demand on Andre Ward..... needed to shut his ****-warmer when Canelo did the exact same thing to Golovkin..... ESPECIALLY after all of that "anyone from 154-168" rubbish

you..... thinking that catchweights should be turned on/off whenever it suits your guy..... are being ******ed

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised that he would negotiate on weight with Canelo if he vacated the title ?
      Link please..

Comment

who cares about your fkn rules ?

it was the Canelo show baby, not the goofball show

btw, how does this bullshht..... "A title should not be fought for at a catchweight. "..... justify Golovkin wanting to fight for Ward's SMW title at 164?

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " was required to back up his big mouth..... but, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " refused

chat ****, get ****** lol

don't cry to me, and don't cry to Canelo
        this just shows how little you know, ward didn't have a title at that stage knobjockey, seems like your the casual sheep ***er

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Link please..
          There is no link because the sheep ***er lied, I've already proven him wrong, just like when he was talking about ggg offering brook a CATCHWEIGHT, it never happened, it will take about 20 pages to sink in due to abouttosuckcaneloskok being so dense

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            There is no link because the sheep ***er lied, I've already proven him wrong, just like when he was talking about ggg offering brook a CATCHWEIGHT, it never happened, it will take about 20 pages to sink in due to abouttosuckcaneloskok being so dense
            That's why I asked. 20 pages won't do it. Ignorance can be cured but ****** is forever..

Comment

That's why I asked. 20 pages won't do it. Ignorance can be cured but ****** is forever..
              And this ***wit has the worst case of ******ity I've ever seen, he's as bright as a blown globe

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Log off once in a while...spend some time with the grandkids.😆

I don't have grandkids..... but even my daughter knows more about boxing than you tards

Comment

No you've got that backwards. For those fights G asked for them to take place at 160 pounds. Middleweight champion Canelo and Middleweight champion Cotto both ducked him using weight as an excuse and refusing to negotiate on the terms of the fight. That is after Golovkin at the request of the WBC took step aside money to make the Cotto Canelo fight happen. To top it off Cotto grumbled that he might not pay Golovkin the money he was owed because he was stripped of his title be the WBC. Why was he stripped? He refused to pay the sanctioning fees to the WBC. The same WBC that facilitated the fight.
                  Canelo won, refused to fight Golovkin and vacated his belt. That's
                  what happened. You can pull all the excuses out of your ass to deflect they won't work. Cotto and Canelo both ducked Golovkin in one of the biggest and shameful ducks in boxing history. But you still defend these two *******s..

lil'G ran around for FIVE YEARS saying "anyone from 154-168"

lil'G specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154 and Ward at 168

lil'G specifically promised that if Canelo vacated, then he would negotiate on weight

but, when shht got real.....

lil'G dropped his balls, and shat the bed over weight with Cotto and Canelo..... just like he did with Ward

lil'G wrote cheques with his mouth that he could not cash with his fists, and we know why from the result of their fight at 160.....

FACT: Canelo would have beaten lil'G at 155, for no reason other than the weight..... he could make the weight, and Golovkin could not

Canelo was honest, Golovkin was not..... and had the A-side Canelo not conceded an advantage to the B-side Golovkin, we would still be waiting for that fight

they lied to you kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    You didn't explain how you said 154 and 155 are the same yet you make an excuse that he doesn't have to KILL himself cutting that last pound in the last couple of days, that is contradictory you hypocrite, explain yourself sheep ***er

why are you so thick, you dip**** ?

making weight is difficult for Canelo, period

the point I made is crystal clear..... at 155, Canelo did not have to kill himself QUITE AS MUCH..... in the last day-or-so of camp, as he did at 154

that extra pound made making weight a little bit easier, and a little less taxing

why is that so difficult for you to understand?

oh right..... because you are a golovkin-spastic, and you don't like hearing the truth

right ^^

Comment

Link please..

what a fkn idiot

how many times have I embarrassed you in this thread, and others..... by supplying you with a simple obvious fact, that you were completely unaware of?

you are like some kid who has never been behind the wheel of an automobile..... and yet, you think that you are Michael Schumacher

you basically do not even qualify as a casual-fan loool

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
                      http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

"if Canelo vacates the title and it becomes a voluntary fight down the road in 2017, then anything is negotiable - the money, location and weight....."
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/team-golo...vacate--100824

sorry to make you cry, again

oh, nearly forgot.....

I know you have seen that link, but did you actually watch it?

did you hear the totally absurd shht that Golovkin said ?

loool

Comment

Working...
                      X