Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    No different than 155.

So shut the fuçk about it then, won't ya?!

hahahahaha

so..... first, you objected to catchweights..... but now that I have pointed out that Golovkin has no problem with catchweights..... now you don't wanna talk about catchweights any more?

loooool

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      My thoughts on catchweight is consistent.

Can You say the same?

they suck

1) I have been saying that since the dawn of time..... not since it just suddenly suited me, like you f@ggots

2) every time I have objected to catchweights (often by saying, I don't care if I never see another pointless catchweight contest EVER)..... some muppet tells how cw's enable fights that we would not be able to see otherwise..... I reply saying, who fkn cares, the result will be questionable because of the weight, so the fight will leave more questions than answers, and the result will be excuses (e.g. Canelo/Chavez-he drained doe, Canelo/Mayweather-he drained doe)

3) your problem is this..... you don't get to accept catchweights for one guy, and then suddenly object to them for another..... coincidentally, when it does not benefit your guy..... catchweights exist, they are (unfortunately) a part of boxing..... so STFU, Mr "I support them when it benefits my guy"

4) what a fkn ******* you are, for supporting that ridiculous catchweight demand on Ward, who could obviously not make the weight..... but then insisting that Mr "anyone from 154-168" should not have to back up his big mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        so..... now that the truth has sunk in..... now, you object to catchweights?

is this elephant, a middleweight ?

Your asking G to lose weight which is detrimental to him. If he doesn't you slag him. Canelo fights at a weight above the limit which is a benefit to him and detrimental to his opponents and you praise him. You speak with forked tongue little munchkin.

Comment

hmm, now I wonder.....

what could turn a grown man into a sniveling child ?

what possible justification could a casual-fan have for making an utter fool of himself in public?

what could have possibly happened that would make a supposed adult, abandon all common-sense and behave like an excuse-making child?

..... what did Golovkin do to turn his fans into spastics?

hmm, I wonder.....

Comment

4) what a fkn ******* you are, for supporting that ridiculous catchweight demand on Ward, who could obviously not make the weight..... but then insisting that Mr "anyone from 154-168" should not have to back up his big mouth

seriously gloveking, what an ass-hole

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Your asking G to lose weight which is detrimental to him. If he doesn't you slag him. Canelo fights at a weight above the limit which is a benefit to him and detrimental to his opponents and you praise him. You speak with forked tongue little munchkin.

watch this video, you excuse-making ass-hole.....

ya know, the video titled..... A Frustrated Golovkin willing to fight at 154 lol

AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo, Golovkin stated that he is ready willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

you cannot make that shht up lol

stop making childish excuses, you silly excuse-making cvnt

Comment

• groundhog day

groundhog day is not a day that repeats

groundhog day is when you are forced to communicate with a bunch of groundhogs loooool

go on gloveking..... tell us again how you object to catchweights, except when lil'G wants to fight Ward

and TonyGE..... tell us again how it is horrible to expect the guy who stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, to negotiate on weight with a guy who had never weighed more than 155..... AFTER promising that he would lol

you guys are turds of fans

Comment

they suck

1) I have been saying that since the dawn of time..... not since it just suddenly suited me, like you f@ggots

2) every time I have objected to catchweights (often by saying, I don't care if I never see another pointless catchweight contest EVER)..... some muppet tells how cw's enable fights that we would not be able to see otherwise..... I reply saying, who fkn cares, the result will be questionable because of the weight, so the fight will leave more questions than answers, and the result will be excuses (e.g. Canelo/Chavez-he drained doe, Canelo/Mayweather-he drained doe)

3) your problem is this..... you don't get to accept catchweights for one guy, and then suddenly object to them for another..... coincidentally, when it does not benefit your guy..... catchweights exist, they are (unfortunately) a part of boxing..... so STFU, Mr "I support them when it benefits my guy"

Youve been on here for months and months, hell in this thread alone, demanding 2 champions fight a unification at a catchweight. Now, you don't support them?

Do you feel a title should be fought for at a catchweight?

Comment

hahahahaha

so..... first, you objected to catchweights..... but now that I have pointed out that Golovkin has no problem with catchweights..... now you don't wanna talk about catchweights any more?

loooool
                    Your repeating yourself. (losing it). You gave the exact same response essentially to another poster.Your the guy who has no problem with Catchweights. I consistently said catchweights should not be allowed if there are rankings involved or titles. You my forked tongue friend consistantly defend carchweights because it benefits Canelo and your point of view.

Comment

seriously gloveking, what an ass-hole
                      Sure, I'm the ******* for wanting a 168 champ to fight a 160 champ in the middle.

So, what the fuçk does that make you for wanting two 160 champs to fight at a weight lower than one of them has ever fought professionally at?

What does that make you?

Comment

Working...
                      X