Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    FACT: there is a human-being who thinks that Hypekin can beat Ward

loooool

you are the very bottom-of-the-barrel..... Golovkin does not deserve fans like you..... actually, he does
    There are also people who think that Fat Boy Ward can actually beat anyone.

Ward on his way to the next buffet

Comment

Ward would have WRECKED Golovkin

YOU know it

I know it

and he knows it
      That's why he fled and didn't sign the contract because his shoulder had a booboo. Poor little Ward. So he just had to fight Edwin Rodriguez. Because his shoulder was really bad, you see. It was his shoulder. It made him gain 90 pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        There are also people who think that Fat Boy Ward can actually beat anyone.

Ward on his way to the next buffet

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/281958

Comment

That's why he fled and didn't sign the contract because his shoulder had a booboo. Poor little Ward. So he just had to fight Edwin Rodriguez. Because his shoulder was really bad, you see. It was his shoulder. It made him gain 90 pounds.

Andre Ward on 'Little G' Golovkin: Fans Were Hoodwinked
          "If the shoe was on the foot, and I said that I was going to 175 and I was not going to touch Kovalev - I'll fight this guy and that guy, but if I fight Kovalev he's got to come to 170 or 172 - can you imagine what the headlines would be? And if my manager and my promoter were talking like they talk, can you imagine what the headlines would be? I don't want to talk about the guy anymore, I wish nothing but the best, but I think they hoodwinked the fans....."

it gets worse.....

"Kovalev is a tougher challenge]. Moving up in weight is never an easy thing to do. He's bigger, he's stronger and in my opinion he's a better fighter. I think that if you look at their resumes, there is no comparison between Kovalev's resume and Golovkin's resume - there's just not," Ward said.

Comment

• if they were to retire now..... Kovalev > Golovkin

NO question !!

Kovalev has banked some very good wins

Golovkin..... not so much

Kovalev > Golovkin

Golovkin would have no chance with Ward

Comment

Andre Ward on 'Little G' Golovkin: Fans Were Hoodwinked
              "If the shoe was on the foot, and I said that I was going to 175 and I was not going to touch Kovalev - I'll fight this guy and that guy, but if I fight Kovalev he's got to come to 170 or 172 - can you imagine what the headlines would be? And if my manager and my promoter were talking like they talk, can you imagine what the headlines would be? I don't want to talk about the guy anymore, I wish nothing but the best, but I think they hoodwinked the fans....."

it gets worse.....

"Kovalev is a tougher challenge]. Moving up in weight is never an easy thing to do. He's bigger, he's stronger and in my opinion he's a better fighter. I think that if you look at their resumes, there is no comparison between Kovalev's resume and Golovkin's resume - there's just not," Ward said.

Why would a guy who had to clinch 88 times against Kessler ever lie?

88 times.

Comment

kid, Canelo fought Golovkin in his first fight at middleweight

did you forget that ?

lil'G will never fight at 154, and he will never fight at 168

truth be known, I doubt that he will ever be considered the best fighter at middleweight..... too many dangerous opponents that we know he will never face

Canelo is a superstar, and Golovkin is a disappointment

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
                "Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez".....
                Well we all know you have maths issues, you think 155 is the same as 154 and now you think he's only fought at MW once, can't teach a sheep ***er shlt it seems
                Last edited by Shape up; 02-04-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Why would a guy who had to clinch 88 times against Kessler ever lie?

88 times.

you think that boxers who clinch are prone to telling lies?

ggg said he would fight anyone from 154-168 more than 88 times

Comment

you think that boxers who clinch are prone to telling lies?

ggg said he would fight anyone from 154-168 more than 88 times
                    Ward said no when asked about fighting GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      Well we all know you have maths issues, you think 155 is the same as 154 and now you think he's only fought at MW once, can't teach a sheep ***er shlt it seems

nope

I think that the ONLY difference to his preparation/training/camp at 155, from his camp at 154 for Smith..... is that he did not have to kill himself quite so much on the last day-or-so before weighin

" middleweight is 160 " ~ Golovkin..... and Canelo will be better at the weight in the rematch

Mr Math Professor..... seeing as how you think that it is correct to classify anyone from 154.1-160 as a genuine middleweight..... explain the FUNCTIONAL difference that .2lbs can make to a fighters performance?

what functional difference is there between a fighter who weighs 153.9, and a fighter who weighs 154.1 ?

Comment

Working...
                      X