Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    so, let me get this straight.....

[1) the entire world is well-aware that a fighter who is limited to 155, simply cannot be regarded as a genuine middleweight
    Who limited him to 155?

The official sanctioned limit for all his MW title fights was 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      wbc allowed fighters with zero experience at the weight class to get a straight shot at their MW title, that is what created all the mess, it got to a point where khan could had been crowned MW champ and then he could have defended his title vs a junior welterweight... im EXAGERATING CUZ KHAN HAD NO CHANCE AT ALL, but he was in the mix too..
      the problem wasnt the weight or the CWs, the problem was the challengers for the title... wbc allowed all of this mess cuz of all the big names and money involved...
      So now it's not canelos fault, it's the WBC, your a freak, did canelo know if he won he had to fight ggg next, YES, ggg was good enough to step aside to allow canelo to have a fight to acclimatize, then he picks khan, so don't blame the WBC for something that is completely canelos fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        So now it's not canelos fault, it's the WBC, your a freak, did canelo know if he won he had to fight ggg next, YES, ggg was good enough to step aside to allow canelo to have a fight to acclimatize, then he picks khan, so don't blame the WBC for something that is completely canelos fault
        are you slow ??

kafkod,s answer could be interesting, he is smart enough to debate ...
        Last edited by icha; 01-18-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

are you slow ??
          No but it seems you are, everything I wrote was fact, would you like to tell me what wasn't right about what I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            No but it seems you are, everything I wrote was fact, would you like to tell me what wasn't right about what I wrote
            my debate with kafkod wasnt about ggg and canelo, and i wouldnt expect you to read the previous posts , much less to understand...
            im not going to bother explaining the topic to you cuz im not even interested in your opinion for that matter...

Comment

• When will you guys learn?

Discussing anything related to GGG with aboutfkntime is like hitting your head against a wall - it feels better when you stop

I guarantee that if GGG ko'd Canelo with the first punch in a rematch, his response would contain any/all of the following

1. GGG has Jacobs problems

2. Anyone from 154-168 doe

3. Ward

Stop wasting your time

Comment

• this is the most pages I've ever seen on a thread. damn. even more than the floyd-pac postfight thread. impressive

Comment

my debate with kafkod wasnt about ggg and canelo, and i wouldnt expect you to read the previous posts , much less to understand...
                  im not going to bother explaining the topic to you cuz im not even interested in your opinion for that matter...
                  Why is it that all you fukwits sit there and make excuse after excuse for the Mexican blood nut, oh he wasn't a MW doe, oh it was only 1 pound doe, if you don't want to be considered a MW, don't fight in the MW division,SO FUKING SIMPLE but here are the knob-jockeys talking out their arses and now it's the WBCs fault this has happened, the WBC virtually gave canelo his first title and when the time came for the DIVA to fight his mandatory (a fighter that has earned that shot) he sooks like a little bltch that the WBC should protect him, it's fuking boxing you little ******, you need to find another sport that you know absolutely nothing about just like you know nothing about boxing
                  Last edited by Shape up; 01-19-2018, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    "Everyone" being you and those other scumbag trolls Kushking and Robbie Barrett.

But how come Canelo, Oscar, Reynoso, Gomez ... how come none of them have ever given GGG turning down a CW as the reason why Canelo vacated instead of fighting him?

They tried every other excuse under the sun, but not that one.

you are a lying piece of **** kid

that fight died TWICE over weight, and then when Canelo agreed to move up to 160, lil'G wanted more money lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      At what point does he address your #2? He says absolutely nothing remotely relevant to the point you're trying to convey

FACT: ChickenKin offered Rosado a catchweight

FACT: ChickenKin was willing to fight any other JMW at 154

FACT: just not Cotto and Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X