No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    this straw man again? why is it so difficult for you to admit canelo should have moved to 160? this thread was about canelo and his weight bullying after all.

why is it so soul-destroying for you to answer 1 logical, RATIONAL, question..... ?

Comment

it's actually irrelevant to me...he was big enough that making weight was such an issue, he had to make his own special weight class. just move the **** up...

just answer the question ****head

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Lmao! That why he keeps repeating that same one post. Thats his favorite punch but he's just hitting air...

Comment

• after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

waaaah..... aboutfkntime is mean, he keeps asking me a question..... waaaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            are you saying the WBA bullshht belts are a genuine article?

kid, how long have you been following this sport ?

belts don't make a fighter, a fighter makes the belt

if you think that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight champ for beating little old faded 153lb Cotto at 155.... then you are a FOOL

after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

keep moving the goal posts...he fought and beat the man who beat the man...that made him the champ. I personally felt ggg was the guy to beat at mw...but in those type of situations, the fight to settle things should be made. or do you not like big fights to solidify who the man in a given division is? do you prefer guys acting like divas and just making money fights and one off events? like I said before, canelo could have just returned to jrmw and continued to campaign there...instead he wanted ggg to fight him at 155.

Comment

• so, let me get this straight.....

1) the entire world is well-aware that a fighter who is limited to 155, simply cannot be regarded as a genuine middleweight

2) a handful of second-rate fcuk-boys STRONGLY disagree

3) that very same handful of second-rate fcuk-boys simply cannot answer a relevant, rational, LOGICAL, question.....

o, k, then.....

you b1tches are ducking that question harder than Pac ducked the random blood tests..... which is even harder than Golovkin ducked Ward loooool

Comment

keep moving the goal posts...he fought and beat the man who beat the man...that made him the champ. I personally felt ggg was the guy to beat at mw...but in those type of situations, the fight to settle things should be made. or do you not like big fights to solidify who the man in a given division is? do you prefer guys acting like divas and just making money fights and events? like I said before, canelo could have just returned to jrmw and continued to campaign there...instead he wanted ggg to fight him at 155.

only in your little mind kid

1) Golovkin was the man at 160
                2) Canelo had never faced a middleweight opponent

jeez you fcuk-boys are stupid
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-18-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

keep moving the goal posts...he fought and beat the man who beat the man...that made him the champ. I personally felt ggg was the guy to beat at mw...but in those type of situations, the fight to settle things should be made. or do you not like big fights to solidify who the man in a given division is? do you prefer guys acting like divas and just making money fights and one off events? like I said before, canelo could have just returned to jrmw and continued to campaign there...instead he wanted ggg to fight him at 155.

anyway, thanks for answering that question, I really appreciate your honesty......

no, wait..... you ducked that question again you lying b1tch

Comment

• this thread should have been called

can someone please explain to aboutfkntime why a handful of second-rate fcuk-boys keep ignoring his question and trying to change the subject

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      why is it so soul-destroying for you to answer 1 logical, RATIONAL, question..... ?
                      you tell me...you've been avoiding admitting canelo was a weight bully who should have moved up. in your world a guy who needs to weigh in over the jmw limit is a natural jmw.

Comment

Working...
                      X