• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't forget to feed the elephant

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you insisted that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight

no wait..... now you use the word " probably "

so..... 155 would limit Golovkin, which is not good..... but 155 would not limit Canelo, and is good?

is that your story? lol
      quote the post where I "insisted" canelo was a "genuine" mw...i'll be waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        No. There's no probably to whether or not Canelo was a MW champ. That is a fact

if you think that Canelo was a genuine middleweight champion, then you are a corn-fed gimp.....

he won the title at 155
        he won the title off a JMW who weighed 153

hey, for awhile there, you ran around saying that Canelo should defend the title where he won it

then your little peanut started working and you STFU loool

kid, answer the question

Comment

if the word " genuine " is fcuking you up that badly.....

you can call Canelo a fake middleweight if you prefer

hilarious
          canelo is a mw...and he fought ggg at 160 instead of caneloweight...deal with it. or keep crying about the irrelevant past if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            quote the post where I "insisted" canelo was a "genuine" mw...i'll be waiting.

what are you saying, that you insisted he was a fake middleweight?

also. why do you keep crying about the word " genuine " ?

Comment

canelo is a mw...and he fought ggg at 160 instead of caneloweight...deal with it. or keep crying about the irrelevant past if you want.
              well he is obviously a middleweight now

but that is not what you creepy little fanboy cvnts have been saying, is it?

anyone who called 155lb Canelo a middleweight..... to justify why Hypekin refused to be a man of his word and shat the bed over weight..... is an excuse-making little fukwit

you can work out where you fit in, I can't be bothered

because, Mr "probably".... you suddenly seem to be crawling up your own ass..... most likely when you realized that you were..... ya know..... wrong lol

hilarious

Comment

if you think that Canelo was a genuine middleweight champion, then you are a corn-fed gimp.....

he won the title at 155

hey, for awhile there, you ran around saying that Canelo should defend the title where he won it

kid, answer the question

canelo wasn't a "genuine" mw champ hahahaha...I wonder if there was an asterisk on his belt.

155lb champ of the world...

Comment

he won the title at 155

kid, answer the question

Canelo was MW champ. Anything beyond that is you being an excuse making Muppet fukwit

Comment

well he is obviously a middleweight now

but that is not what you creepy little fanboy cvnts have been saying, is it?

anyone who called 155lb Canelo a middleweight..... to justify why Hypekin refused to be a man of his word and shat the bed over weight..... is an excuse-making little fukwit

you can work out where you fit in, I can't be bothered

because, Mr "probably".... you suddenly seem to be crawling up your own ass..... most likely when you realized that you were..... ya know..... wrong lol

hilarious
                    you are so hurt that canelo didn't get his way.

Comment

canelo wasn't a "genuine" mw champ hahahaha...I wonder if there was an asterisk on his belt.

155lb champ of the world...

so, your earlier post was bullshht..... and you ARE saying that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight?

or is this where " probably " comes in ?

or are you pulling a kafkod, and denying that EVERYTHING happened?

you seem to be flip-flopping like a b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X