No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    there's no reason to think it wouldn't limit ggg, who's older and hasn't made that weight before. weight bullying is a young man's game.

there you go with "genuine" mw again. I said canelo was no longer a jmw when he wasn't making the limit(fact) and that I felt he should have just moved up in weight instead of forcing his opponents to fight at canelo weight. simple. you keep making it into something else and tell me I'm saying things that I'm not. I think you're confusing me with one of the other 10 people you're currently pointlessly arguing with.

you can call him a fake middleweight if you want to, ****head

hilarious that the word "genuine " is soul-destroying

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      ******* nonsense? Im not a pacquiao fan. The mods should have shut this thread down long ago, youve been given too much of a platform to spread your vile hate filled bull****.

yea, they should have smartened up and shut this thread

just like you should have smarted up and shut your mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        " probably " ? loooooooool

so, after 117 pages..... all you got is " probably "

I think you are probably very fkn stupid, and slightly embarrassed

155 limited Golovkin, which you supported

but, you insist that 155 did not limit Canelo

or is that a " probably " as well ?
        where have I "insisted" anything?

not being canelo"s nutritionist or conditioning coach, I can't tell you the precise date and time when he should have just stopped ****ing around and moved up in weight...so yea, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Still ducking the question ... if Canelo was a SWW, why would 155 limit him?

what sort of ****head question is that, you fool ?

FACT: Golovkin refused to fight Canelo at 155

he did that because 155 would limit a genuine middleweight

so when you fcuk-boys pretend that 155 wqould not limit Canelo when fighting a genuine middleweight..... it is deliciously amusing

fcukboy.....

EVERYBODY noticed that you will not feed the elephant

EVERYBODY

answer the question, you dishonest fanboy c0ck-sucker

after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I don't know why you feel the need to refer to Canelo as a fake MW, rather than simply as a MW champ

are you pulling that " probably " rubbish now, like considerthis?

Comment

you can call him a fake middleweight if you want to, ****head

hilarious that the word "genuine " is soul-destroying
              I couldn't care less about that word...just don't add it onto what I said and make it the crux of your argument.

keep latching onto little pieces of posts to avoid the broader point.

Comment

where have I "insisted" anything?

not being canelo"s nutritionist or conditioning coach, I can't tell you the precise date and time when he should have just stopped ****ing around and moved up in weight...so yea, probably.

you insisted that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight

no wait..... now you use the word " probably "

so..... 155 would limit Golovkin, which is not good..... but 155 would not limit Canelo, and is good?

is that your story? lol

Comment

I couldn't care less about that word...just don't add it onto what I said and make it the crux of your argument.

keep latching onto little pieces of posts to avoid the broader point.

if the word " genuine " is fcuking you up that badly.....

you can call Canelo a fake middleweight if you prefer

hilarious

Comment

• from the other thread.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I think that is absolute rubbish

back in the say, double-digit defences were impressive..... but not now

back in the say there were 8 titles, now there are more than 80..... every fcuker has one, big deal

also, he unified with Lemieux..... who is average at best

also, those defences are not legitimate..... the first 11 defences Golovkin made were for the WBA bullshht title..... regular/interim, whatever.....

even a tard realizes that you cannot have multiple WBA champions running around racking up title defences

it's just nonsense

bread is literally suggesting that Golovkin is HOF-worthy for lying to his fans, knocking out some cans, and going life and death with Canelo/Jacobs

this is Golovkin's legacy here, and it is NOT HOF-worthy

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
                    By Michael Rosenthal

"Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez".....
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/weekend-r...s-2017--123732

also, regarding Canelo.....

FACT: Golovkin was regarded as the man at 160
                    FACT: Golovkin has never entered the ring as an underdog

so..... Canelo has a better middleweight record than Golovkin, in his first fight at 160..... Golovkin's best result is an asterisk over Danny Jacobs..... but Canelo's best result is an asterisk over Golovkin

if Canelo beats Golovkin, then beats either Jacobs/Saunders..... he will have eclipsed Golovkin's entire career in 1 calendar year

Canelo > Golovkin..... in EVERY department

you fanboys would not know a good fighter if he punched you in the face

Comment

are you pulling that " probably " rubbish now, like considerthis?
                      No. There's no probably to whether or not Canelo was a MW champ. That is a fact

Comment

Working...
                      X