No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    ggg could most likely make 154 and beat liam smith...what's your point?

what I said is it showed he was ready to move up in weight...which he was and delayed.

again with 160 canelo is stronger than the 155 canelo lol...yea, that's why he shoulda moved up in weight instead of cutting so much. it's pretty simple, when most fighters are so uncomfortable making weight, and don't have the luxury of forcing opponents to fight at a cw...they move to the next division.

you should have stopped there.....

FACT: 160lb Canelo with a couple of middleweight camps under his belt, will be MUCH better/stronger than 155lb Canelo was.....

the reason why is, because 155lb Canelo was NOT a genuine middleweight

really obvious..... no excuses..... no boxing knowledge required

and if you disprove of the word genuine...... which would be stupid..... then you can describe Canelo as a fake middleweight..... if you - for some reason - really need to
    Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-17-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      So what you are saying is that weighing in at 155 for a MW title fight made Canelo a "fake middleweight" ... and GGG should have become a fake middleweight himself in order to fight Canelo for the "genuine" MW title.

Have I got that right?

no.....

I am saying that Canelo was a fake middleweight..... so Mr "anyone from 154-168" should have been willing to negotiate on weight with Canelo, like he promised..... and like he was willing to do with NO-HOPERS

let me know if you need me to explain what a NO-HOPER is

how many times will you avoid these questions kafkod ?

as many times as you have avoided the issue on previous occasions..... or will you be making a REALLY special effort?

1) why do YOU think that Golovkin said this, immediately following the Brook fight?

" he is not a middleweight. He just isn't "

2) after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168"..... Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS, despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....
      ..... explain why?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        ggg vs ward was a bit of a different situation. it was 2 top fighters in their respective divisions making a fight...the kind of situation that a meet in the middle cw makes sense.

canelo was the mw champion trying to make another belt holder come down 5lbs for a unification fight. I've said many times before, if canelo said he's not a mw and returned to the jmw division and down the road wanted to face ggg at a 157 cw...I personally wouldn't take any issue with that. but he didn't do that...he tried to get things in his favor, when it didn't work he moved to mw which he knew was a long time coming. good for him...stop complaining and making excuses for him.

you silly excuse-making cvnt

Canelo was a JMW, Golovkin was a middleweight.....

FACT: Golovkin could have easily negotiated with Cotto/Canelo..... like he was willing to do with Rosado, and every other JMW

Golovkin was willing to fight for Ward's title at catchweight, and he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER's..... just not with Cotto/Canelo

you silly excuse-making cvnt

you are a two-faced b1tch considerthis, just like kafkod

answer these questions

1) why do YOU think that Golovkin said this, immediately following the Brook fight?

2) after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168"..... Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS, despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....
        ..... explain why?
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-17-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I was 9, I turn 50 on March 29th

stop talking shht kid, and stop changing the subject

you 154.1 muppets have EMBARRASSED yourselves lol
          WTF? You were cutting weight for fights at 9 years old?

I don't believe that. Oh well, I guess turning 50 takes a bit of practice .. like becoming a "genuine" MW.

How many times have you done it so far?

Comment

WTF? You were cutting weight for fights at 9 years old?

I don't believe that. Oh well, I guess turning 50 takes a bit of practice .. like becoming a "genuine" MW.

How many times have you done it so far?

fcuk up idiot, nobody said that...... go back and actually read that page in context

answer these two reasonable/logical questions..... you lying two-faced excuse-making fanboy muppet

..... explain why?

Comment

• let's not forget about the elephant.....

Comment

no.....

[B]I am saying that Canelo was a fake middleweight..... so Mr "anyone from 154-168" should have been willing to negotiate on weight with Canelo, like he promised.....
                But Canelo had weighed in at 155 multiple times, so he was conditioned to being a fake MW. In other words, Canelo was a genuine fake MW, and GGG wasn't, because Golovkin had never weighed in at 155 in his whole career.

Asking a fake fake MW to go up against a genuine fake MW in his first ever fake MW fight just wouldn't have been fair .. surely you can aknowledge that much?

Comment

fcuk up idiot, nobody said that...... go back and actually read that page in context

answer these two reasonable/logical questions..... you lying two-faced excuse-making fanboy muppet

..... explain why?
                  You've called GGG a liar about 1000 times in this thread alone.

So why don't you explain to me why you expect him to tell the truth about Brook being a MW?

Comment

But Canelo had weighed in at 155 multiple times, so he was conditioned to being a fake MW. In other words, Canelo was a genuine fake MW, and GGG wasn't, because Golovkin had never weighed in at 155 in his whole career.

Asking a fake fake MW to go up against a genuine fake MW in his first ever fake MW fight just wouldn't have been fair .. surely you can aknowledge that much?

how many middleweights weigh 155 ?

if you think that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight, then you are a fkn idiot..... just like everyone says

it is clearly obvious that 160lb Canelo will be much better/stronger in the Golovkin rematch than he ever was at 155.....

NO boxing knowledge required..... just some common-sense and honesty

Comment

You've called GGG a liar about 1000 times in this thread alone.

So why don't you explain to me why you expect him to tell the truth about Brook being a MW?

..... explain why?

they are reasonable, LOGICAL, questions.....

questions that seems to be truly soul-destroying for you

Comment

Working...
                      X