No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Yea ran into idiot chuckguy tonight where the fuke to those guys come from.

chuck is ok..... and, everyone has an opinion, which is fine

it is the blatant dishonesty that gets to me

I don't mind being wrong, so long as I am being honest..... because, then I learn

Comment

Have no dog in this fight seems easy to me 155 IS tech a middle BUT is not a REAL middle.No one would consider a fight between to 155pders a middle fight but YES tech it is.And Aboutfukentime knows boxing I'm not sure if he has boxed but he is not just a casual he sees the craft.So my guess is he prob has done a little or has done his homework because I can spot guys like u explain in a min and he is not one.
      Fair enough. Unfortunately we don't get to pick and choose what weights belong to what weight classes. Bottom line is Canelo weighed over the jmw limit.

This technical mw and genuine mw bs means absolutely nothing at this point. Canelo is now a mw plain and simple...the fact that he needed that extra lb and was coming into the ring at over 170lbs since 2013 tells me that Canelo could have moved up a while ago. Fighters who are comfortable in their division and have no trouble making weight don't rehydrate 18+lbs and contract cw fights to avoid making the limit of their division. If that's not a sign a fighter is ready to move up, I don't know what is.

As far as this guy know his stuff or not is not in dispute by me...I couldn't care less and I'm definitely not the one calling everyone a casual like I'm some kind of authority. What he clearly is tho, is a hater with an agenda. I assume he just doesn't like ggg fans to the point that he'll carry on an utterly pointless argument and try to make it seem like it's coming from some deeper knowledge or understanding of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Fair enough. Unfortunately we don't get to pick and choose what weights belong to what weight classes. Bottom line is Canelo weighed over the jmw limit.

This technical mw and genuine mw bs means absolutely nothing at this point. Canelo is now a mw plain and simple...the fact that he needed that extra lb and was coming into the ring at over 170lbs since 2013 tells me that Canelo could have moved up a while ago. Fighters who are comfortable in their division and have no trouble making weight don't rehydrate 18+lbs and contract cw fights to avoid making the limit of their division. If that's not a sign a fighter is ready to move up, I don't know what is.

As far as this guy know his stuff or not is not in dispute by me...I couldn't care less and I'm definitely not the one calling everyone a casual like I'm some kind of authority. What he clearly is tho, is a hater with an agenda. I assume he just doesn't like ggg fans to the point that he'll carry on an utterly pointless argument and try to make it seem like it's coming from some deeper knowledge or understanding of the sport.
        Don't even try and drag me in its semantics yes like I said tech he is middle at 55 but no as long as he makes that weight and he weighed 154 in last one he is NOT a REAL middle.But NOW yes he is fightin at 160 so this is pointless.

Comment

• Golovkin should have fought Cotto AND Canelo

offering Rosado a catchweight, but then totally refusing to negotiate on weight with a 153lb SUPERSTAR..... is the 2nd most bizarre situation within boxing over the last decade or more

Golovkin should have jumped on Cotto at 157, and then fought Canelo at the same weight..... because Cotto fought Geale at 157, and Golovkin had weighed in at 157 a couple of fights earlier

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " should never have allowed the weight - for WHATEVER reason - to kill those fights

bizarre

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            so then..... tell me why the dirty lying Kazakhy SMW DUCKED Ward by demanding a 164lb catchweight

knowledgeable/sensible observers refrained from accusing lil'G of ducking Ward, simply because those guys were in different divisions..... "avoid" is more accurate.....

but, with the knowledge that you just dropped (LOL)..... it appears that the dirty lying Kazakhy SMW DUCKED Andre Ward after all
            b,b,b,b,b,but......

He could have ducked him, there is arguements on both sides to who did what, but what I do know is that he wasn't a mandatory like canelo was, canelo dropped the belt to avoid ggg, the biggest duck I can honestly remember

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              He could have ducked him, there is arguements on both sides to who did what, but what I do know is that he wasn't a mandatory like canelo was, canelo dropped the belt to avoid ggg, the biggest duck I can honestly remember

how the fk does not being a mando make that not a duck?

how the fk did the mando prevent Golovkin from being a man of his word?

HOW ?

FACT: Golovkin could have simply said..... fk it, I will fight Canelo at 158 like I was willing to do for Rosado

nobody is questioning Golovkin's legal requirements..... we are questioning his heart, and his willingness to fight

Comment

Just for the record if a fighter can make 54 even if he come in next day at 80 he is still a junior middle.Now I would call him a big junior middle but as long as he makes weight.Because everybody's body is different GGG maybe he don't come in over 72-3 but he STILL might not be able to make 54.When it come to weight ALL fighters are different.Some can lose crazy amounts and still be strong others guys will pass out trying to make same weight even though they don't blow up as much after.

Comment

Don't even try and drag me in its semantics yes like I said tech he is middle at 55 but no as long as he makes that weight and he weighed 154 in last one he is NOT a REAL middle.But NOW yes he is fightin at 160 so this is pointless.
                  Indeed it is. The point is, he was most likely struggling to make weight for some time and has in effect been a mw for a while. This genuine mw stuff is laughable...how many fights does a guy who was weighing in at 155 and entering the ring at 174 need to have before he's a "real" mw. I mean back in the day before these Jr. Divisions, smaller men than Canelo held the mw title.

The only thing he was missing was in ring experience against mw fighters, which doesn't really mean much when you consider that boxing history is riddled with examples of fighters moving up in weight to face top opposition and challenge for titles. Just like buddy mcgirt said...weight wasn't a factor in the Canelo vs ggg fight and that real soldiers don't stress over 4-5 lbs.

Comment

Just for the record if a fighter can make 54 even if he come in next day at 80 he is still a junior middle.Now I would call him a big junior middle but as long as he makes weight.Because everybody's body is different GGG maybe he don't come in over 72-3 but he STILL might not be able to make 54.When it come to weight ALL fighters are different.Some can lose crazy amounts and still be strong others guys will pass out trying to make same weight even though they don't blow up as much after.
                    This is true, and the advantage in that department usually goes to the younger fighter. I don't doubt that ggg could make 154 or 155...but he would clearly be diminished.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of gas tank Canelo has at mw and what his pace is like. If those things improve, he was probably cutting too much.

Comment

Indeed it is. The point is, he was most likely struggling to make weight for some time and has in effect been a mw for a while. This genuine mw stuff is laughable...how many fights does a guy who was weighing in at 155 and entering the ring at 174 need to have before he's a "real" mw. I mean back in the day before these Jr. Divisions, smaller men than Canelo held the mw title.

The only thing he was missing was in ring experience against mw fighters, which doesn't really mean much when you consider that boxing history is riddled with examples of fighters moving up in weight to face top opposition and challenge for titles. Just like buddy mcgirt said...weight wasn't a factor in the Canelo vs ggg fight and that real soldiers don't stress over 4-5 lbs.

" in effect "

gloves off idiot, because you have a fkn big mouth

you utter dip****..... how the fk does 1lb "effect " anything?

and then you start wanking on about rehydration weight lol

casual fans know nothing about styles/levels/weight

FACT: Canelo will be much BETTER/STRONGER in the Golovkin rematch than he ever was at 155..... so, " in effect "..... is utter wankery
                      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-17-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X