No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGGloveking.....

have you broken the arms and legs off your GGG doll yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you are clearly just a casual fan, no question

a typical calculator-wielding casual fan

you do not hear fighters/knowledgeable insiders, talking utter bollocks..... like you clowns
      whatever you say my friend...how many rounds have you boxed? or are you like one of those fantasy football dorks who thinks they know everything there is to know about the sport cuz they played for a season when they were 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
        Floyd was the WBA Super Champ. Lara only won the regular strap against Trout. Why would Nelo fight for a regular strap as it was Lara who creeped up to the Mexican and begged for the fight. Seeing how Lara had 11 fights above 155, why would their affair at 155 bother you? Logically speaking, doesn't Lara have the double the experience than Canelo fighting above 155? Or shouls those fights be pasted again for you?
        Was Lara holding the belt hostage trying to enforce catch weights for titles, did Lara say 160 wasn't an issue then throw the belt, how about has canelo fought at a higher weight than ggg, nothing you write matters, if canelo fought at 155, it's a MW fight just as he is a MW for that fight and the rules say your wrong

Comment

Reynoso stated why about 7 years ago, when they did the exact same thing at welter

you casuals may not be aware of that

Reynoso again stated why about 5 years ago..... when they started doing the exact same thing at JMW

but you guys are just casuals, so you may not be aware of that either

Reynoso again stated why a couple of years back when questioned after one of Canelo's fights at 155

once again..... casuals, so yea.....

and I have also answered that question twice already in this thread..... YOUR thread.....

but yea..... casuals

they weighed 150 when they fought at welter, because making 147 was difficult..... they decided to campaign at 150, and only make 147 for big (title) fights..... in an effort to preserve Saul's career

they liked that recipe, so they did the exact same thing with 155 when he moved up to JMW

being unaware of that fact, does not excuse that silly 154.1 rubbish

Canelo prepared for 155, the same as he did for 154..... the only difference being, he did not have to kill himself over the last couple of days

lame - yes

unprofessional - probably

a middleweight - not if you have a clue..... Canelo will be much better in the second Golovkin fight than he ever was at 155

here is the point you missed..... Golovkin lied to you, not Canelo

calling Canelo a middleweight, or anything else for that matter..... will not change that fact
          So he was using 155 as an excuse to duck his mandatory, yeah I already knew that, but anyone with a brain knew that anyway, so if he couldn't lose that 1 extra pound he is a MW, he didn't make 154. He made 155 MW

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            So he was using 155 as an excuse to duck his mandatory, yeah I already knew that, but anyone with a brain knew that anyway, so if he couldn't lose that 1 extra pound he is a MW, he didn't make 154. He made 155 MW
            I noticed you said duck his mandatory. He also ducked two guys when he ducked Golovkin. Golovkin and if he won, Charlo also because Charlo would have been his mandatory. He's got this ducking down to a science. I'm too small for 160 but too big for 154 depending on who I have to fight of course. Hell if people don't believe me I will drop down to 154 because Smith isn't a threat. Then just to show how I run boxing I'll jump up to 164 and fight a bigger guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Was Lara holding the belt hostage trying to enforce catch weights for titles, did Lara say 160 wasn't an issue then throw the belt, how about has canelo fought at a higher weight than ggg, nothing you write matters, if canelo fought at 155, it's a MW fight just as he is a MW for that fight and the rules say your wrong
              Don't be a coward...

Your premise is about the generalization of weight classes. Lara fought 11 fights above 154. What does Nelo have to do with your inconsistencies about weight classes? You're even complaining about non title fights such as Lil'G, Nelo, Lara fighting above classes they came to fame.

But u can focus on Alvarez. It's obvious when the Lil'G fans dont wanna hear different tunes!
              Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-16-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

GGGloveking.....

have you broken the arms and legs off your GGG doll yet?
                The consistency from "Shape Up" seems suspect for a classic Spoon or Rath alt... look at the avi pic..and the bandwagonism to Lil'G from Pac.

#48 kids never give up!

Comment

so, tell me how the plan works again..... ?

so..... if we insist that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight..... then we get the dirty lying Kazakhy off the hook for failing to be a man of his word and ****ting the bed over weight..... that is how it works, right.....?

We're trying to establish the lower limit of the middleweight division, and only insisting that a champion defend his belt in proper fashion.

The rest of it is just you being an excuse making Muppet fukwit

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I noticed you said duck his mandatory. He also ducked two guys when he ducked Golovkin. Golovkin and if he won, Charlo also because Charlo would have been his mandatory. He's got this ducking down to a science. I'm too small for 160 but too big for 154 depending on who I have to fight of course. Hell if people don't believe me I will drop down to 154 because Smith isn't a threat. Then just to show how I run boxing I'll jump up to 164 and fight a bigger guy.
                    So, that makes it a multi-division duck. Canelo hid at 155 ducking him at 154, and now will want no part of that WBC strap as long as Charlo is the mandatory.

Ducking to be great

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                      Don't be a coward...

Your premise is about the generalization of weight classes. Lara fought 11 fights above 154. What does Nelo have to do with your inconsistencies about weight classes? You're even complaining about non title fights such as Lil'G, Nelo, Lara fighting above classes they came to fame.

But u can focus on Alvarez. It's obvious when the Lil'G fans dont wanna hear different tunes!
                      My consistency is fine Forrest Gump, I'm the one arguing 155 IS Mw, your the one trying to say the world is flat, if Lara fights at 155 he is a MW for that fight, not hard to grasp for intelligent humans, camel Shepards it must be harder for

Comment

Working...
                      X