Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury looking on PEDs and ripped during the Wladimir Klitschko promotion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Stop lying about it.

The charges were brought in June 2016 and the news was leaked to the press about a month later.
    Who's lying i'm sure it was leaked to the press that he failed a test and Team Fury denied it, then they were charged later.

Comment

Well, VADA & UKAD test the blood for PEDS, not pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Who's lying i'm sure it was leaked to the press that he failed a test and Team Fury denied it, then they were charged later.
        A test is only "failed" when an accusation of abuse is made.

The Fury's were charged on June 24 and the first press story about it was in the Mirror 2 days later.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...n-fury-8284227

Comment

This is James Toney on nandrolone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            This is James Toney on nandrolone.

Haha. Toney ****ed Ruiz right up that fight. Ruiz retired immediately following the fight (even though he unretired a few days later).

I remember Toney took that fight on 3 weeks notice and barely threw his left arm because he was still recovering from a biceps tear.

Nandro or not, it was still embarassing for Ruiz to be beaten by fat Toney at 50% like that.

Comment

why do people think PED's are just for you to look ripped?

Comment

http://www.steroid.com/Durabolin.php

NPP, and nandrolone in general, has a number of benefits for athletes; it increases levels of serotonergic amines in the brain, these chemicals contribute to aggressive behavior, this could help athletes to train harder and improve speed and power.4 Nandrolone also increases levels of IGF-1 in muscle tissues.(5) This may be another way that makes nandrolone highly anabolic. NPP also benefits the athlete by increasing the number of androgen receptors (AR) one study showed that nandrolone given to rats at a dosage of 6mg/kg of bodyweight combined with muscle functional overload (muscle functional overload gives a similar effect to resistance training) had a 1,300% (!) increase in AR protein concentrations. (6) There is a direct link to muscle growth and AR levels. NPP also seems to be a promising fat loss agent, men given the drug had reduced levels of subcutaneous (under skin) adipose(fat) tissue, visceral (gut) fat loss was not as good however.(7) The fat loss effect seems though to be dose dependant, in one study NPP at a daily dose of 1, 4, or 10mg per kg of bodyweight the 10mg dose had the greatest effect on fatloss, thus displaying a dose respondant curve with NPP(8). The more you use, the more results youŽll get, with regards to this drug.

NPP is used to treat anemia by stimulating red blood cell production,(1) and an increase in RBC count can improve endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing and oxygen delivery. The blood is also better enabled to carry nutrients to muscle tissue to aid in repair, administration also increases the rate of muscle glycogen repletion after exercise helping the athlete dramatically improve recovery after strenuous physical exercise.(9) Athletes who require a high level of endurance in their chosen sport can benefit from the use of NPP.(15) A favorite with bodybuilders who suffer with sore joints, NPP can also improve collagen synthesis (10), which may improve joint function and alleviate joint pains. Many members of steroid.com swear by nandrolones ability to allow them to train in comfort.

Comment

Oh man, Larry's been on Google again.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    Oh man, Larry's been on Google again.
                    I havent heard of Fury failing test for the Wlad fight..so i guess he was clean that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                      I havent heard of Fury failing test for the Wlad fight..so i guess he was clean that fight
                      Why do you work with Fury if not how the hell would you know, as far as i am concerned he is a PED user and will always be classed so. There is no way you can be sure if he was using or not, all we can say is he was never expected to win Wlad fight and has not fought since.

Comment

Working...
                      X